Melle2402
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What up, we are opps for dpp ubers tour. I'm +11, good to play Wed/Sat/Sun night and during the day Fri/Sun. When's good?
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I told you im available from 1pm (my time) on. You just said 9pm is fine so i expected it to be my time. I cant know you mean your time
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I will try to be online at your suggested time. Should be in 80 minutes from now
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I mean you didn't tell me it was your time, nor did you even state your time zone. Why wouldn't I assume that it's my time? And every time I proposed a time I stated it was my time? Anyway, I'll be on for a little bit
    Hi, we are paired for DDP Winter tour. I'm GMT+1 and I'd like to play next week from Tuesday to Friday, evening my time. Let me know what day is good for you.
    gotta play for MW. I'm GMT-8 and can do late nights and mornings when do u wanna play
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Hey man. Im gmt +1 and i prefer my evenings. Sunday should be good for me, like 10pm. Maybe i can do earlier if you need it
    0kay
    0kay
    That should be fine, I'll let you know if I need earlier
    Last Chance.
    When do you want to play? I can be around at 2 PM or 7 PM gmt +2, either Saturday or Sunday.
    Safes
    Safes
    Work got in the way and my lunch break disappeared... I can do same time tomorrow if you want (provided they let me have my break).
    Sorry about that, not my fault tho :/
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I could now
    Safes
    Safes
    Yep missed it today too, take the act win if you want
    Roa olympics for adv ubers, i'm gmt+2, when do you any play ? i'm pretty free this weekend
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Wanna play tomorrow?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    i can now if you want.
    Tomorrow is a bit hard because i have some family at home, sunday is fine however
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I cant today. Sunday works after 11pm for me
    ubers majors again i'm gmt-7 i can do weekends almost the whole day and evenings from about 4:30 onwards
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I can play at like midnight gmt +2
    queso
    queso
    ok works
    queso
    queso
    i'm on as cheese555
    ubers majors when im est can play weekdays after 4pm
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Im gmt +2 and can play my evenings. What about Thursday around 11pm my time
    pazza
    should be good w me
    pazza
    im on if uwanna play
    ubers majors i'm gmt-7 i can do weekends almost the whole day and tuesday evening, i can also do next sunday and that whole week's evenings
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Wanna play now?
    queso
    queso
    sure i'm cheese555 on ps pm me
    hi melle we are opponents for The Ƶany Tour - Round 3 gmt -4 here when can you play?
    i can play saturday 12 pm gmt -4 to 2 pm gmt -4
    i can play sunday 2 pm gmt -4 to 3 pm gmt -4
    if any of these times work for you can you pick a specific time and day?
    Adv ssnl when? Im gmt4 and free tomorrow and Saturday
    obii
    obii
    Ok well i actually gtg now lmao. Will let u know if im back
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    LOL im awful. I will check smogon now every few minutes to see if you are back
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    If we cant get it done today you deserve the act win i guess
    hi melle we are opponents for ADV Cup III (Round 1) gmt -4 here when can you play?
    i am very busy this week
    i am not able to play thursday
    i am not able to play sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…