Ren-chon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ORAS NU Cup, GMT+1 and I am available this afternoon until 11 pm, alternatively we can play on sunday or saturday the time you want but please not too late for me :[
    Hey when do u wanna play for DPL? I'm GMT -6 and free my mornings this weekend and tomorrow, either that or rlly late at night
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Cant do tomorrow unfortunately since I will be out for most the day, weekend should be fine though. Would 10am saturday work for you?
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    That sounds perfect man
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Lmk when you get on
    hi we play for ltpl, im gmt+1. weekend is best for me but i can make evenings during the week work too if necessary.
    esche
    esche
    nah im having dinner with my family at 6 and i leave at 5. i guess itll have to be later then. around 10pm +1 work for you?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yeah that would be even more perfect
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im on main when youre around
    nyanpasu! we play for snake and i am gmt-7, prefer to play sometime from 8 to 9 am sat/sun. lmk what works for u cause i am busy during the weekdays
    trash
    alright cya saturday!
    trash
    Hey i forgot i have something planned so i would need to leave my house by 9. Is it possible to play earlier on saturday? 8:30 am for me would be perfect
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sure sure, I probably can make it. I'll let you know if anything happens though
    when do u wanna play for the paralympics
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    it's better if u contact me through discord btw, ChillShadow#4986
    im gmt +3 and usually available late my nights
    Hi, your nu snake oppo here. GMT +3. What do you think of sunday between 4pm-9pm my local time, can you find something from there? Saturday is absolutely no go for me
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sunday works, yeah. Preferably at 9pm your time if possible (I'm -3)
    Leni
    Leni
    Alright, lets go with that 9pm, thanks for ur fast reply, see you then
    hi when would you like to play ruwc? im gmt+2 and generally available in the evenings during the week. more flexible on weekend.
    esche
    esche
    i might be out friday evening can you play tomorrow around 8pm my time?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yah that works. Im also around on main rn if you wanna play sooner
    esche
    esche
    oh mb pal had too much fun watching snake gameday yday that i forgot to respond. im on ps as esche now hmu whenever youre ready.
    Zupl rematch, when play
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Weekend would be preferable. Can you do saturday 4pm your time?
    Tack
    Should be able to
    uu majors, when play? I'm gmt+1 and most likely available all week.
    fireblastmiss
    fireblastmiss
    Apologies for the inconvenience. Same time today sounds good.
    fireblastmiss
    fireblastmiss
    I'm working night shifts so cant really wait any longer unfortunately. Can just do this same time tmrw if thats fine with you again lol.
    fireblastmiss
    fireblastmiss
    Hey man, we still need to get this done. Unfort I'm not available this weekend, but any time next week or weekend is fine, I'll accommodate.
    hey dude, we play for snake w3! i am -4 and would love to get it done either sometime wednesday after 7pm, thursday between 2-4pm, or friday between 11am-3pm. if none of these times work, saturday is going to be very hard for me, but sunday i could play before smogon tour probably. lmk what works and gl
    zupl -4 for most of tomorrow but will be -5 at end of day/early sunday then back to -4, easier to contact on discord Will#6786
    hy we have to play bw zu for zupl. im gmt+2, how about wednesday/thursday/friday evening? after like 8pm
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Let's aim for Friday. I won't be around Thursday and I'd like some time to build a team and such. 8pm your time sounds good though
    DnB
    DnB
    yea, lets try friday 8pm :)
    DnB
    DnB
    online now on stours: dnbdnb
    hi when can you play NU blitz? I'm GMT+1, free from 6-10pm weekdays, Saturday night or fairly flexible Sunday
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Wanna do 8pm your time tomorrow?
    Slide
    Slide
    sounds good
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hey man, sorry. I had a quite busy morning and ended up going out with friends after class. I unfortunately won't be on my computer till tonight, really sorry if I made you wait. Would it be alright if we did same time tomorrow, or Sat night?
    hey Cheif we play BW Zu for ZUPL I'm GMT -5 when are you free?
    BP
    BP
    How about we shoot for whenever we're both on and if we don't see each other we can just play last second sunday night?
    BP
    BP
    Hey ren I'm on rn I left work early so we can get this out of the way
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    It was ~1:30am when you PMd me so I was unfortunately asleep already :[ I have morning classes on weekdays (wake up at 6am) so I don't stay up late. I think our best bet is either close to the deadline Sunday (not too close though cuz, again, it'd be hella late to me) or friday/sat when I can be more flexible with my availability
    BW ZU. gmt-7 I can do Sat afternoon, not sure what my availability will be like exactly for Sun but can maybe play before 3pm. other than that Im also free whenever on Mon
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Saturday 2pm your time should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…