Camden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ORAS
    GMT-5
    prolly shoulda scheduled this huh-
    Camden
    Camden
    Yeah but after seeing how the event was botched I lost some motivation.

Guess we should get this done Wednesday. Afternoon or later evening EST is fine.
    The Official Glyx
    oki
    if I'm not on ps be sure to nudge me on disc
    When can you play for Oras? I’m gmt +9.
    Camden
    Camden
    I'm +7 so this should be easy to get done. Wanna play Thursday evening at some point?
    Kentari
    Kentari
    Sure. After like 5 my time is good.
    Kentari
    Kentari
    Take the act win. Hope we can play another time.
    good to see you back around - in the few times I logged on during your absence, it was noticed for sure
    Camden
    Camden
    Thank you! I appreciate that. :)
    ok so I know Bangkok is an important city in Thailand, (I have black friends so I'm not racist [joke] [ironic]), but like, Im too immature to ignore this...
    bangcock
    pls no ban
    please bro...
    Camden
    Camden
    Well, I suppose that could have been worse.
    Welcome back Quote!
    HoeenHero
    HoeenHero

And to anyone who says this year has an asterisk next to it, I don't see any asterisk on the cup engraving for us.
    Camden
    Camden
    If anything, this year was more difficult because of the circumstances.
    HoeenHero
    HoeenHero
    Honestly those who have been saying it dosen't count, ect usually are just fans of Dallas or other teams that are upset they didn't win. Its fine to be upset you didn't win, but please don't take it out on the winning team by making fun of their win. We also had to fight to come back after last year's horrible end so its even sweeter for us.
    QUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE wb ♥
    Camden
    Camden
    Akai <3
    Akai
    Akai
    Can't wait to see you avy back on ps ♥
    ♫ Just like a crow chasing the butterfly ♫
    ♫ Dandelions lost in the summer sky ♫
    ♫ When you and I were getting high as outer space ♫
    ♫ I never thought you'd slip away ♫
    ♫ I guess I was just a little too late ♫
    I honestly thought that I'd be off this site far before you would step down as TL. hope real life treats you well, come back someday and sing for us I'll miss you
    Hi! I think we need to play for Seasonal. I’m EST; does Sunday work? (I’m on a work trip until then.)
    Camden
    Camden
    sunday is fine yea
    iss
    iss
    How does 6 PM EST sound?
    iss
    iss
    bumping the above
    heyoh
    When do you want to play for that LC Oldgens thing?
    Prefer to play on Thursday (I'm available almost any time on that day)
    Camden
    Camden
    I'm busy on thursday. Can we play on saturday or sunday night? If not we can try a day after that.
    Sificon
    Sificon
    hmmm something like Saturday from 2.30pm - 5pm would work. Otherwise Sunday 9.15pm or later. (GMT+1)
    Hey Quote. We're matched up together for seasonal in 1v1. I am PST/PDT -8gmt let me know what time works best for you as well as your timezone. Shouldn't be too hard find each other lol. We got a week so good luck & have fun ^^
    Camden
    Camden
    Can we play on Sunday? I don't work this Sunday so I have a lot of time to chill and play.
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Sounds good to me. If you still live in Taiwan that's a 16hr difference. So our Sunday would either be my Saturday night and your Sunday afternoon. We could do that. Would be something around you 4pm and my midnight, give or take how things go that day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…