Abyssal Ruins
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HeyDPP Cup R4, I'm GMT-4 and free this weekend mornings and afternoons, lmk when you can play
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    hey i should be on this afternoon, i just been a little bit occupied than usual. sorry for that. i will get on PS at around 2:30 PM if that's ok with you!
    Solivagant
    Solivagant
    Oh sure that works, no worries
    Solivagant
    Solivagant
    I'm on smogtours as Sol!vagant bc boom mechanics are glitching in DPP on main, you can send whenever you are ready
    Hi, we are paired for ADV Cup. I'm GMT+2, when are you available to play (except today, this Thursday and this Saturday)?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I can't play in weekdays before 6.30 pm my time (if you are talking about my time). What do you think about this Wed, around 2,00/3.00 pm your time?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    oh yes i was referring to my time sorry. wednesday 3 pm sounds good.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    k, see you
    alright nerd I know your scheduling is ass but we gotta play for RC and you're lucky im on most of the time at -5 so finding me should be easy enough
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Ost -6, but honestly with my guerilla attack style pokemon team you might as well quit rn kid. One minute you will think you're safe, then BAM, a Perrseker has smashed a hole through your pitiful squad. You may believe with this foresight you can stop my onslaught, but his steely spirit will thust us forward into an inevitable massacre. You are nothing but food for my wily friend, give up
    When for BW cup? GMT -3 here and i can't play in my mornings.
    Also, is a lot easier to find me on discord [DR] Caetano93#3838
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    did the two of you schedule on discord?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    hello, i added your name on discord. very sorry about this, i wasn't aware of this post, being overlooked by other cups and other scheduling.
    hello, we are paired for dpp cup
    my discord is Roro#1810, and here is my availability this week (times are in GMT+2):
    thursday (8AM-6PM)
    friday (8AM-8PM)
    saturday (5PM-8PM)
    sunday (2PM-6PM)
    feel free to reply here or on discord
    yo never saw u around, tomorrow work for u sometime?
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    oh wait did we ever schedule on here? lol i knew we said a time on smogtours but i couldnt remember sorry. hows tomorrow 5 PM gmt -4?
    ima
    ima
    Sure thts fine
    ou seasonal, i'm gmt -3. are you free during the weekend arpund my 7 pm? either saturday or sunday
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    hey it's sunday, do you want to play today? i will let you know when i'm on around the time we scheduled.
    hero
    hero
    yeah I can play today, I'll check on here around my 7 pm
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    ill be on PS as keeping it icy :]
    Morning bro, we have to play for the 3rd place of RBTT

I'm available pretty much whenever you want, I'm GMT+1 and I can always find the time to play when I need to
    I'd prefer to play as soon as possible to reschedule in case of problems, but it's not that important

Have a nice day :]
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    yo! GMT -5, are you available today for the whole day? im sure ill be on for the whole day today. hows 9 am my time/3 pm yours?
    Clementine
    Clementine
    sounds great man, I'll be there

I'm online atm if u wanna play, Pujolly on PS
    Chall whenever you want!
    WHERE YOU AT
    WHERE YOU BEEN
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    in CALIFORNIA seeing HER for the first time playing in our BACKYARD while drinking ALKALINE water and eating BAGELS on a SUNNY DAY.
    lucqq
    lucqq
    :vomit:
    Hi, i'm your opponent about semi finale RBTT
    What is your GMT ?
    What is your discord ? (better to communicate)

And i'm not free this thursday and saturday
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    good morning. :-)

what is your time zone?
    mine is GMT -5. i'm available to play wed fri and weekends at around 5 pm to 11 pm my time. maybe i can play in the morning on sat/sun if you can.
    abysmal#5428
    Dragonillis
    Dragonillis
    i sent you a discord invitation
    I'm GMT +1
    I prefer to play sunday
    Hi :). Matched up for OST. All times here are in GMT+8. I'm free in about 8hrs. Will be on travel by ~1:00 PM tho. Can also do on weekdays 9:00 to 11:00 PM and most of the weekends.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    i'm on PS as "keeping it snowy" / "keeping it icy" right now. our scheduled match is in 30 min, but i'll just be chilling here if you're looking for me. :]
    kt3
    kt3
    Sorry for the late notice, but some unexpected stuff happened. Give me ~15 more mins. Thanks.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    all good
    Hihi, they told me you are easy to schedule! :P

I´m gmt -3, and i think its better for me either wednesday or friday at morning or noon. Any of that works for you?
    Irpachuza
    Irpachuza
    Uh, i cant play on sat cause i work mostly all day. But Sunday im all day free, im even doing a room event at randbats about 7pm your time, we can play after, before that, or whenever u can on Sun.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    sun works lmk if ur in the mood for before or after the event. ill be on give or take 2 hours before and after the event perhaps c:
    Irpachuza
    Irpachuza
    Sure :D
    Hi, I prefer to play on sunday. Between 11am - 11pm gmt +1. I will be traveling a lot this week hence why. Hope this is ok!
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    hello gmt -5 here gang gang am able to play sunday as well gang gang, how's 10 am my time, and 4 pm as backup time gang gang
    take care with your travels and stay safe gang gang
    - marshadow gang gang :]
    xGang
    xGang
    10 am your time works. Should be 4pm CET right? See you on sunday.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    Hi, I'm GMT +13. I can play in the evenings, or on the weekend.
    Abyssal Ruins
    Abyssal Ruins
    what in the OPPOSITE TIME ZONE??

GMT -5 here, let's play
    - 9-10 PM wed/thurs my time --> 3-4 PM your time thurs/fri
    - 11 PM on friday --> 5 PM your time sat

my rbtt mates already roasted me for beintg the worst scheduler in the entire tour iam probably going to fuck this 1 up badly pls let me prove them wrong...
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    5pm Sat is perfect.
    Ost -6, but honestly with my guerilla attack style pokemon team you might as well quit rn kid. One minute you will think you're safe, then BAM, a Perrseker has smashed a hole through your pitiful squad. You may believe with this foresight you can stop my onslaught, but his steely spirit will thust us forward into an inevitable massacre. You are nothing but food for my wily friend, give up
    Thank
    solonor24
    has anybody told him his dog is ugly?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…