shiloh
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• we play for oupl, im gmt-7. would prefer to play sometime during the day on friday.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    friday should work, unsure atm what times ill be free but for sure sometime in the range of 1-7pm gmt-7
    maroon
    maroon
    alright, lmk when after 5 i may or not be able to. lmk on discord when on friday and ill respond when i see it. maroon#1999
    Hey, we’re paired for DPP cup. When is good for you? I’m GMT-6 and would prefer sometime next weekend
    shiloh
    shiloh
    im gmt-7, saturday probably works better for me atm. around like 1-2pm my time would be good on saturday if that works for you?
    JohnR011
    JohnR011
    Works great
    Hello, contacted u on discord for RU trio tour. But if u want to schedule here i'm gmt -3 and huge disponibility due quarentene.
    shiloh
    shiloh
    would 6pm gmt-3 on wednesday work for you?
    Shoot
    Shoot
    sounds good, see you then
    Phew, the GOAT. When do you want to play for ompl? I'm gmt-5 (pref Sunday late-ish afternoon)
    Hello. We're playing for RoAPL. My timezone is GMT+3 and I'd prefer to play towards the end of the week. What about you ?
    We play for BW Cup, I'm GMT+8 and free around 8am my time but let me know you GMT and what time you'd like to play and I'll see if I can make it.
    AAA ssnl homie. GMT -4 and would like it if you can either play tomorrow or Sunday if possible. Just hit me up if you see me on PS.
    hey ! we're paired for bw cup
    tell me what's best for you, i can play pretty much everyday (gmt+2)
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey u wanna do like tmrw, im -7 should be on after noon my time
    RedEmption
    RedEmption
    allright, ill me on main so just send me a message when you're ready
    Paired for aaa ssnls, est here, free to battle anyday after 6 est. otherwise lmk what works for you
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey im -7, should be free tmrw at like 6/7 ur time so just shoot me a pm on discord @shiloh#5676 or here
    Hi, i'm your opponent for this W1 of this OMPL
    What is your discord ? It's better for communicate
    Are you free this week-end ?
    etern
    etern
    next weekend works
    bw ou cup, gmt -3, let me know when you can play
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey i can play rn if you can. if not im pretty free most of this week past 1pm gmt-7, so let me know which day would be best.
    hey bw cup i'm -8 i can do p much all day past 11am lmk
    shiloh
    shiloh
    wanna play now? ill be on ps main on the alt latios
    queso
    queso
    nah sorry i was playing another tour game then what times generally work for you? i'll look for you when i'm on i'll be cheese555
    shiloh
    shiloh
    if ur still on im on ps now, if not from sunday on i should be free post like 3pm -7 anyday. feel free to msg me on discord shiloh#5676 if u dont see me on ps.
    sm nu cup im gmt +0 can play at late night from 11pm or so almost everyday. When can u play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…