Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My dearest fitzy72, It has come to my keen and delighted attention that you and I have been deemed fit to oppose one another in this, the ultimate and final week of the contest of Pokemon-related prowess known in this year of our Lord two thousand and twenty as the Randomized Battles Team Tournament (III).
    Glop
    Glop
    LOL I'm so sorry about the meme. We can do earlier on the weekend, something like 4 PM EST on Saturday or Sunday. I'd still like to play our set if you're interested because *spoiler* Victinis won.
    fitzy72
    sundays good
    Glop
    Glop
    How is 5 PM EST today
    We're matched for the LC tournament. Can you tell a time when you'll be available for the match?
    I'm GMT +5:30
    fitzy72
    Are you around this weekend? I'm gmt +0
    when fight

I'm free weekends mostly or about like 8PM and later on weekdays (GMT-8 / PST)
    breh
    breh
    Yeah that should work. Saturday is probably more ideal than sunday.
    breh
    breh
    I think times got flipped so that'd be 2 pm my time / 10 yours? Is that still ok with you? Earlier in the day would also work for me fwiw.
    fitzy72
    oh maybe. Yeah like 10pm work for me on sunday
    hey lc seasonal gmt+1, can u play wed 10-11pm gmt+1? If not take into account that I wont be able to play from friday onwards
    tfard ekans. i should be free tuesday, wednesday, friday afternoon/night, sat/sun mornings gmt-8. lmk what works for you and would prefer to play either tuesday or wednesday
    Hello. We play for LC Open VIII round three. My timezone is GMT+3 so our difference seems to be one hour. I would prefer to play on the weekend. When would you like to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    err yeah, i errored there. i can do sunday 6pm your time (gmt+1) which would be 8pm my time. do you want to set for that on sunday?
    fitzy72
    sounds good
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    cheers
    hey, we now play for lcpl this week. i scheduled with tko for saturday at around 3 pm eastern. would that time work for you as well? if not, what does work for you?
    GMT +11 (Sydney)
    Would prefer to play 9:30 -11:30 AM GMT weekdays, can’t do that on Saturday for you.
    Weekends:
    Sat: 9:30 PM - 10:30pm
    1AM - 9AM
    And am pretty busy on Sunday.
    seasonal matchup, would prefer to play on weekend if that works for you. i'm gmt-8. Let me know if you prefer sat/sun/another day
    rssp1
    rssp1
    i did not get a notification for this for whatever reason, unclear on why. lets try 7 pm your time (11am my time) saturday?
    fitzy72
    sure
    rssp1
    rssp1
    ill be on main, send me a chall whenever you're ready
    When play exhibition I'm gmt +5:30 can't do Sunday, and am free anytime anyday before 10 pm my time with prior notice. My preferred time is Saturday 8pm, let me know what works
    Matched for LC seasonal. I'm gmt -7. I'm generally available after 7, but either Wednesday or Thursday I won't be available. Lemme know what times work for you.
    HEy matched for lc ssnl, gmt +5.5 so lmk what's good for you
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    hey i am somehow free now and will be online ps same name as here so chall me whenever
    fitzy72
    6 is in like two hours, you do realise?
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    yes i was just saying i got free earlier than expected so i'll be online anyway so if you wish we can play earlier
    [19:37] fitzy: but we can schedule ?
    [19:37] Heysup: Ok
    [19:38] Heysup: I'll reply
    [19:40] fitzy: saturday would need to be later
    [19:40] fitzy: like I can't do before 4pm saturday
    [19:41] fitzy: but I should be good after that
    [19:42] Heysup: Ok
    [19:42] Heysup: I can't commit to any of those :/
    [19:45] fitzy: lets see what happens on sunday I guess
    [19:45] fitzy: if you can't play tomorrow? posting this for referenc
    When you wanna play for LC ssnl? I can do tomorrow afternoon gmt-6.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Or weekend morning.
    fitzy72
    What do you mean by afternoon(and also by tomorrow do you mean today I guess?). I can't play tonight.
    GMT+0

I'm scheduled for lcpl at 5 on sunday. If you want we can do 3:30 my time on sunday ?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    That may be a bit late for me in the morning but I can try to be around. Are you free Saturday?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…