Ktütverde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do you want to play for AGLT? GMT -4 here and would prefer weekends I suppose, but can probably make other times work if you prefer them ~
    Heyyy, we're scheduled to play for AGLT Playoffs. :) I'd prefer to play later in the week and preferably the weekend if possible. Would Saturday work? What works for you, and what's your timezone? Thanks!
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey! Sorry for the delay in responding. That's awesome! Sounds good to me! :) I can be flexible too, so no worries if your aren't able to make the exact start time. Would you like to aim for like 8 PM your time Saturday night?
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    7pm would be awesome for me, is it ok for u?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Sounds great! I'll see you then. :)
    Hey lets play any day after wednesday, gmt +5:30 here
    pichus
    pichus
    friday 11pm (gmt+5:30) is that confirmed? im free weekends too so if u cant play on this time then lmk in advance pls
    pichus
    pichus
    hey, playing today might be a bit hard since something came up
    can we do 11pm saturday/sunday (gmt+5;30) instead?
    Ktütverde
    when u wanna play for AG ssnls or do u wanna talk on discord? I am GMT-6 and I free monday, wednesday, and friday evenings. lmk pls
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    yeah let's talk via discord from now on. Friday is best for me, weekend too if u can!
    ADF Test
    are you going to actually reply to my discord?
    ADF Test
    cz if not, im just gonna blow ur messages up here
    Sooo here we go again. Same time as before? Sunday 10pm~12am gmt+9?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yeah I'm still +9 so lets go for 2pm your time
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    okay, I might be having lunch, do u mind giving me a slightly wider range, i'll contact u as soon as i can after 2pm my time:)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sure
    Hey pal. GMT+9 and would like to play on Sunday if possible (preferably at night my time)
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    hey, im gmt+2. Can u do sometime between 10 and 12pm ur time? Later works fine for me too, 10-12 just seemed like a reasonable time range
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Uh if you mean between 10pm~12am, then yeah that works for me.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    yeah that
    Hey we probably play next week and i'll be busy until weekend, is that fine with you? I am GMT-5.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Hi, im gmt+2. Is 10pm my time saturday good for u? Could be sunday as well but I would like to do it asap
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    Mmh should work out fine, see you saturday. If something happen tho, can you do my sunday morning?
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    yeah, i'll be available except during meals (which idk exactly what time i'll be having)
    We play for snake, GMT+2. I'd prefer playing during the weekend in my afternoon or evening, let me know what works.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    hi im gmt+2 too. yeah that works. what about saturday or sunday 7pm?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    Sunday 7pm should work
    Raiza
    Raiza
    im on stours
    Thanks for the s/o friend, and thanks for all the building and help in general during PUPL :D Gl in whatever you do during your break of PU
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Ty :3 It's summer bud, I'll try to forget about mons for a while and enjoy the holidays^^ You're the coolest PU Mod, I don't have to worry much about the community when there's people like TJ tap and you there n_n
    yo i wont be able to play the battle of the week game until 11 pm today. my timezone is gmt +1. is this ok with u?
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    hi, gmt+2 here. The sooner the better tbh, feel free to pm me if u see me online
    Hey we play for ZULT. I'm GMT - 4 and available after 3PM my time most days. Can also do Saturday or Sunday morning if that is better. Let me know when you'd like to though I'd prefer later since I gave you half the builds I like using in tour lol. Should be a fun set I'm looking forward to it.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    hi, gmt+2 here. 3pm ur time works, up to 5pm ur time which would be 11pm my time. available p much every day, tell me whats best for u (maybe not schedule for sunday tho unless theres no other option). yeah, its gonna be a fun one for sure^^
    LPY
    LPY
    Thursday around 3-4 would probably be best looking at what were working with.
    Hi Ktütverde,

Nice Surskit icon. When do you want to play UULT? I'm GMT-5. I can play weekdays after 5pm except Wednesday. I can play weekends too most of the time if you let me know in advance. Let me know what works for you or your schedule if none work.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    damn sorry man, today wasn't ideal at all, I somehow read saturday and sunday instead of thursday and saturday :( yes, saturday 3 pm ur time is fine!
    pokemonisfun
    Okay! In case something happens, lets have 3pm Sunday as a backup too? That would be 10pm your time for both nights.
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    alright, no problem. If ever I'm not on time it will be probably because I'll be having dinner, otherwise it's perfect
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…