devin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo, sm global. im gmt+3, free all days evenings. when?
    devin
    devin
    hi can you pm me on discord? devin#7405
    hi Ru ssnl, im GMT-4 i can play in my afternoons or nights, Tell me one day and what time it would be in my timezone and we play
    devin
    devin
    pm on discord , devin#7405
    Raahel
    Raahel
    sure
    CPL. You're GMT+5, so I'm not risking any activity stuff. I can play from 1-2:30am GMT-4, 11am-3:30pm GMT-4, and 10:30pm-midnight GMT4. Seeing as there is a 9 hour difference between us and I do not see you online now, I'm going to assume the middle range is best as that will be from 8pm-bit after midnight your time. lmk which time there works best and if it doesn't work, then lmk what else works ASAP
    devin
    devin
    let me pm you on discord, i am mostly on so dw this will be easy for both of us
    GSC ubers im gmt +1 when do you want to play?
    devin
    devin
    today?
    Yomii
    Yomii
    sure, if you see me on ps hit me up, on Yomii, i most likely be on all day :)
    devin
    devin
    i challenged u check
    Hey, I'm your opp for the round 3 of the PU Kickoff Tour. My timezone is GMT -8, Im available around this hour.
    devin
    devin
    wanna go right now?
    Obstabooze
    Obstabooze
    Im free right now and have like 5 hours to do the matches. Tell me if you are available.
    devin
    devin
    you replied after two days and at 4 am my time lol. pm me on discord devin#7405
    hey we play for the PU Kickoff Tour, I'm GMT-4 and I'm available most nights starting around 4:30, lemme know when works for you
    devin
    devin
    i am gmt+5, pm me on discord. Lets work this out, devin#7405
    devinsmokesyall is an anagram for enslaved soy milk
    devin
    devin
    yeah the name needs a change , didn't know smogon had a no change option rip..
    ceraa
    it's okay king happens to the best of us
    devin
    devin
    thanks for understanding but whos this LOL
    when do you want to play for the ru kickoff, -4 free in my late afternoon / evening
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    rofl apologies it's been a weird time for me with other things and the lockdown, I can do 2AM if you are still around at that time (it's when we had our last convo) or I'll try super earlier tomorrow I swear
    devin
    devin
    its okay the whole world is messed up, u wanna go rn?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    oh if you are there sure, lemme get on main same name
    Hey, we play for UU team tour. I’m gmt-5 and only really available Wednesday/Thursday this week. I can maybe play Friday/Saturday night but I would not count on it. Let me know when you’re available
    devin
    devin
    pm me on discord devin#7405
    hi. we play for the uu team tournament. i'm gmt +1 and could play on either saturday or sunday. what works for you?
    devin
    devin
    I am gmt+3 , I can play on Sunday. Can we schedule on discord?
    devin
    devin
    My discord is devin#7405
    Uhhhhh
    devin?
    Nice to meet ya!
    uhhh what should I say...
    Remi, does art and stuff (you should watch the fynx OCE art I made), big crazy, no memes yet big boomer, and loves ghost and poison types
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…