morningsun
    From a couple posts down, you do seem a bit desperate lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol yeah nobody uses these anymore since everyone moved to discord
    Way to go Lego and Hula, you’ve doomed us all
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    actually I posted on his wall before he posted on mine. he just had the same wise guy idea to post it back to me
    <Totes>
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    idk if i know 4 other people on smogon
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I can make a few recommendations
    Lego
    Lego
    I’m all ears
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    cant say dragonwhale psynergy chemcoop
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    hello hula how are you
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    having my ups and downs. i imagine it's the same for most right now
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Yeah pretty much the same. I miss being able to hang out with my friends and stuff but I’m almost done with school for the semester which is nice
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah summer is gonna take a lot of stress off. at least i hope. can't deal with class AND this lol
    IM DELETING YOU, SENPAI! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Senpais are irreplaceable I could never delete you Sempai! Send this to ten other Senpais who give you head pats
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    head pat
    Lego
    Lego
    Woah this displays so well on mobile it’s amazing
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    screnshot
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    did I say something to make you post this or did you just think of it
    BandannaWaddleDoo
    BandannaWaddleDoo
    Just felt like adding some nostalgia 'ere; it was the one thing I most remembered about you.

outside of your name being a reference to awesome diddy kong racing music.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    dude nice haha. are you the first one who shared that with me though? I can't remember but it sounds familiar
    ─────▄████▀█▄
    ───▄█████████████████▄
    ─▄█████.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼.▼▼▼▼
    ▄███████▄.▲.▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
    ███████████████████▀▀

REPOST THIS TEN TIMES IF YOU ARE COOL/SMART
    Ey yo, what's good?
    hathater
    hathater
    What are you studying and if you dont mind, where are you going to for University? I'm currently in an ok University (that I honestly don't belong in, got shoved in through circumstance), just got a research job offer and trying to recuperate my losses by trying to get into a nice grad school.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Lol, you were only 12 back then? Pretty crazy lol. Knew you were a little younger but thought just 1 or 2 years.

I'm at USF and studying Humanities and Film. I want to be a teacher

Also grad school is a long way off if you're a freshman right now. Getting a research job offer that early is quite an accomplishment
    DR4G0Nx
    DR4G0Nx
    (I was looking at hathaters post and ended up here haha)
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    I hope non-badged users can post too!
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yes, keep it going!!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    wiat a second who are you and why would badge only be able to post the message right below me is unbadged!!
    Hey which version do you have? I'm looking for someone with sword to trade me a farfetch'd or rufflet so I can breed defog and roost on to Corviknight
    Immortal
    Immortal
    Yeah I played a bit on PS so I decided to make my team on switch, but I forgot about pokemon home so I got what I needed from Sun, glad you are doing well!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I feel like I wanna use rental teams and play online but I never really got around to it haha
    Immortal
    Immortal
    Yeah I mostly just play on PS but still cool to have my team on my switch
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…