Lumari
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hi, i'd like to do gp amchecks but i can't find any analyses that aren't gp 0/1. should i wait until analyses start need 2 gp checks or can i go ahead and start amchecking analyses that are gp 0/1? thanks!
    Lumari
    Lumari
    no definitely go ahead and check minis too
    Mr. Quark
    Mr. Quark
    great, thanks so much!
    Hey TDP, you still down for checking the HTML of MO's FP guide when you can, or in the spirit of lightening your load you want me to look elsewhere? Cheers!
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i missed the tag, ill get it later today
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Nw, thanks :)
    Just wondering if your GP on my Mega-Latias analysis was conpleted? Thanks.
    hey, amgpers can't amcheck analyses which are 0/1 right?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    ya amchecks are better for full length stuff not previews
    galar ponyta when?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    worried that it might be tricky to make work on a red banner
    antemortem
    antemortem
    anne bogart may suggest that you kill your darlings here hehe
    Is there some issue with the OMPL article? I see the same rozes vs motherove write up in every panel for the highlight match
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i'm seeing the proper highlight match in every panel + the playoffs section (with rozes vs motherlove highlight match writeup) below the week panels as it's supposed to

there's nothing to really visibly separate the week panels from the playoffs section though which is where the confusion may be coming from? ill put something in to make it clearer
    it's time you change in light of martha's redesign
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i actually don't disagree but finding something that meets my standards is Hard
    The situation with one of the writing crew got even worse, so sadly I cant release. I'll try and personally finish it off tomorrow since I think he might be preoccupied for while. Sorry about that :/
    The situation with one of the writing crew got even worse, so sadly I cant release. I'll try and personally finish it off tomorrow since I think he might be preoccupied for while. Sorry about that :/
    Randomly logged in today and saw a thread in IS about the Top Contributor badge. Jesus, how tf did you folks manage to sit and retro-badge every single top contributor ever? Just thinking about the amount of effort that would have gone into this makes my head spin lol
    Lumari
    Lumari
    it helped that there were enough cases that were obvious enough that we didn't need to look into them closely to approve / reject ofc

otherwise i guess oglemi and i just have naturally spinning heads as is? but yea novelty wore off pretty hard towards the end, lol
    the last (4th) garchomp set should be jolly (maybe adamant?) nature, it has no special moves. i think it's supposed to be jolly bc the last core has that set w jolly nature
    Lumari
    Lumari
    good catch, fixed ty
    Greetings. I was wondering about the status of my name change request: Is there an issue with the requested name, or am I currently ineligible? I apologize if this seems pushy.. I noticed you and Eien did your runs of the list recently and wanted to inquire.
    Lumari
    Lumari
    eien happened to miss your post and i didn't look further back than the most recent request he handled, i did yours now
    Shachaawaq
    Shachaawaq
    Thank you very much!
    I just joined these forums because I had a small "project" (I don't know how else to refer to it) where I created a pokemon-related spreadsheet. The TL;DR of it is I "balanced" almost all fully-evolved mons around having a BST of 600. After I finished, I thought the perfect place to share it would be here because you're all the #1 experts on competitive pokemon. Is there a place in these forums for such content?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    not sure, asking a staff member of the pet mods subforum (g-luke or ludicrousity) would be your best bet
    what syntax is used to input a shiny sprite following today's update?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i think we only have the regular ones for now, not sure how complicated it would be to add support for the shinies too
    Hey, I had a question, are the Pokemon from the create-a-pokemon free for public use when properly credited? I really want to use some in a fan game project. If I need to ask the owner of each Pokemon, wherein I find info for contacting them?
    Lumari
    Lumari
    i'm not involved with the project, you're better off asking birkal or dougjustdoug
    sry about straight up abandoning the foongus spotlight btw, I should've at least said something :psysad:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…