blarghlfarghl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• add me xXxChildMolesterxXx. Sorry about my name. My cousin made it a while back. He is not a good person like me and does not carry my values.
    Good day ma'am.
    Also I PM'd you. Take a look and lmk what you think.
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    Hi! Few things to start off with =D 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis a super cool thing to see! 2. I'm Alvin! 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the netball team =P.
    Oh I'm sorry. I just looked at your profile I didn't realize you where a lady. (And a beautiful one at that) I try my best to respect women. Especially women in gaming. As a matter of fact now I actually do agree with you. I'm sorry. Maybe you could even add me on pokemon showdown and we can play some games together.
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    i cant wait to find out what Fact #1 is
    Sayuze
    Fact #35: It’s unbelievable how lucky McMeghan is against me. Any game I have strong position he’s not even forced into a tough choice.
    p̵̱̮hi͟mo͢s̰͙̜i̖͔͇s͘ ͍̼̀p̯̪͉h̵͓͖įm̫͈̕o̷s̺͇͢ìs̫ ̻̦̪y͙̦̫o̡͓u̞̬͟r̹̤ ͔̭͠f̖͢o̮̟r̶̗͚e̖sk͖̦̕i̭̲n̨̫ ͍̝̮ẖ̟͠a̗͓̬ș͟ ̛̺̝p̸̬̳h̖͔ͅi̶̬ḿ͓̙o̸̺̱s̮i̢̬̦s̷̞̬
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    p̵̱̮hi͟mo͢s̰͙̜i̖͔͇s͘ ͍̼̀p̯̪͉h̵͓͖įm̫͈̕o̷s̺͇͢ìs̫ ̻̦̪y͙̦̫o̡͓u̞̬͟r̹̤ ͔̭͠f̖͢o̮̟r̶̗͚e̖sk͖̦̕i̭̲n̨̫ ͍̝̮ẖ̟͠a̗͓̬ș͟ ̛̺̝p̸̬̳h̖͔ͅi̶̬ḿ͓̙o̸̺̱s̮i̢̬̦s̷̞̬
    I made a few mistakes here in the last 60 min and I feel deeply sorry and I want to apologize (only applies if there are females in this server)
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    Hi! Few things to start off with =D 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis a super cool thing to see! 2. I'm Alvin! 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the netball team =P.
    Hey do you watch twitch just chatting streamers? Oh! You do. Here take this deodorant and take a shower you stinky fucking simp.
    Sayuze
    Hi! Few things to start off with =D 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis a super cool thing to see! 2. I'm derek! 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the netball team =P.
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    Jytcampbell Hey do you watch twitch just chatting streamers? Oh! You do. Here take this deodorant and take a shower you stinky fucking simp.
    kinda bitchy
    kinda bitchy
    ur mad cause joshy get more epussy than u. next
    I made a few mistakes here in the last 60 min and I feel deeply sorry and I want to apologize (only applies if there are females in this server)
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    Hi! Few things to start off with =D 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis a super cool thing to see! 2. I'm Andy! 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the netball team =P.
    kinda bitchy
    kinda bitchy
    leave andy out of this u absolute kettle
    Gaming / NBA / Hip Hop / Politics and Culture /Cock and ball torture
    Sayuze
    this was fucking funny
    Hello, we are paired for ost, when do you want to play ? I'm gmt+1, free during my evening or week end.
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Yeah
    I am on vacation now so I'm free pretty much whenever you want
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    aite lets play tmrw afternoon
    7shoes
    7shoes
    I got some unforseen and won't be able to play for the rest of the week so take the win
    hi i am dirty and need to be cleann.
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    Hi! Few things to start off with =D 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis a super cool thing to see! 2. I'm Spencer! 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the netball team =P.
    yo we are paired for ss ou release tour r3. i am gmt + 1 when do you have time? the best time for me would be friday or sunday around 8 - 11 pm my time.
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    friday works. hows 2 pm est sound
    Katy
    sounds great should be 8pm for me then
    Katy
    online at regular PS - altname: Katy29
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…