Bomb21XD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Est (-4) I’m pretty busy today and tomorrow so let’s aim for Saturday ok?
    Bomb21XD
    Mishlef
    Mishlef
    Can you play like in the next 30 min or so I realize i never gave a specific time for today
    Bomb21XD
    When do you wanna play for ssnl. Best time for me is around 10-11pm gmt+1 any night besides Friday. Would like to play sooner rather than later (tonight? :D)
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    Ok I am ok with playing tonight
    hey bro we play for dpp 1v1 cup. im gmt-4 and would like to play wednesday after 2pm, anytime thursday, or saturday/sunday morning or afternoon. other times work for me too tho
    emma
    emma
    c u then
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    What happened you didn’t show up at 6pm?
    emma
    emma
    oh fuck fsr i wrote down 6pm for me when it was 6pm for u ah!!! i can stil play rn if thats okay. my bad!
    Hi, Bomb21XD. When are we playing for 1v1 ORAS Cup? I'm GMT+5.30, and weekends are the only times i'll be free. Lemme know when you'll be free (in your timezone), and mention your timezone as well, please. Cheers.
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    I am GTM+2 and I still don’t know but I suppose I will be available at almost any time on weekend.
    edudittA
    edudittA
    I am back now; can we play?
    Hello, we play for 1v1 summer seasonal r2, I'm EDT (-4) and I can't play on Tuesday/Wednesday but I can play on Thursday at the earliest or later in the week. What works for you and I can see if I can accommodate.
    Yoo, when you wanna play for NatDex startup? I'm EDT and generally available at any time between 1-2 and 6-9 PM my time on weekdays, and basically any time between 12-9 PM on weekends. When would you wanna play?
    pqs
    ig we scheduled and should be playing now?
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    Sorry for not playing they just tell me to play for seasonal. Tell me when you can
    pqs
    do you still wanna play rn? otherwise we can do it later or tomorrow
    hey friend, paired for seasonal! I'm a day ahead (technically), but I could play your time anywhere between 6pm - 12am, weekend would work best since i have online classes but if you want to play during the week just pick a day and we can work around my classes
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    So would you like to play on Saturday? If yes just tell me when will you like to, just keep in mind that I am GMT+1.
    dogknees
    dogknees
    saturday your time is good anywhere between 6pm-12am just let me know when
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    Ok but what timezone are you?
    When play for seasonal? I'm CST and have near unlimited availability.
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    So that means you are GTM-6, tell me if I am wrong. I am GTM+1 just tell me when you can play.
    Nalei
    Nalei
    My bad, I'm GMT-5. How about 9 PM your time tomorrow?
    Bomb21XD
    Bomb21XD
    Ok nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…