TheTacoMan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when can u play for ssnls? gmt +8 here
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    I am est. How does Wednesday night around 10 or 11pm est sound. That would be thursday morning for you I believe.
    ikiarihS
    ikiarihS
    Alright sounds good
    ikiarihS
    ikiarihS
    hey, im online as shiraiki in case you can play alrdy
    When would you like to play for RU seasonal? GMT -6 here
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    Will Friday or Saturday afternoon work for you
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Sure, sometime around 3 PM either day works
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    My b I took a while, lmk whenever u get on today (might not be able to after like 6 my time) and tomorrow I should be free as well
    Hey when can you play for mono 3v3 ? I'm gmt+2
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    Will this time tomorrow work for you? 2pm my time and 8pm yours i think
    yedla
    yedla
    ok
    Hi, when would you like to play for the monotype 3v3 thing? I'm free any day between 3pm and 1am EST
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    That works for me, I'll be on around 4 today
    hey I just got subbed in to play you for RU kickoff. we can definitely get an extension if needed. lmk when u can play im gmt -7
    o/ TacoMan, when do you want to play for Mono Seasonals? I'm GMT -8 and would prefer not to play on Sunday and I can't play between 6PM-8PM my time every day.
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    How is Thursday night after 8.
    Ticken
    Ticken
    That should work, see you then.
    Yo, hmu when you wanna play for mono seasonal? I'm gmt-3 and can do p much anytime atm. (Except tomorrow lol)
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Yeah idm the weekend
    Bitana
    Bitana
    On that note, I completely forgot about Thursday and didn't even check, sorry about that
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Oh well nvm, you got the activity but Ig that's what I get lmao
    Monotype ssnl, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt+1
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    how is Monday at 9pm your time. I think that should be 3pm my time as I am EST.
    Staxi
    Staxi
    how about thursday 10pm ? would be better for me
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    Thursday works
    mpl farm league r1 when u wanna fite
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    what is your ps name. best days for me are today, tomorrow, and wednesday
    SubMindRaikou
    SubMindRaikou
    an ocelot. ill try and find you on ps sometime monday or wed and im assuming you have the same username on ps
    We're paired for Round 2/Winter Seasonal. When are you available to play? I'm GMT -3
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    Sunday is best for me. I'll be around all day
    Mateeus
    Mateeus
    Can you play tomorrow? I'm free for the entire day
    TheTacoMan
    I can do either Saturday or Sunday. I'm EST time zone, just let me know what time works best for you and I can try to be there. Preferably not when the monothreat tours are (11am and 5pm EST).
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    you wanna try saturday around noon?
    Moosical
    Moosical
    Sure, I should be on then. I'll let you know if I won't be able to make it.
    Congratulations with National Taco Day, pal!
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    Thanks! Glad people like me get their own day of recognition for all the hard we work we put into this country.
    Hi, mono seasonal, I'm GMT+1 and free most of the time other than tomorrow p. much. When's good for you?
    DoW
    DoW
    You haven't been online when I've checked, can we schedule something for this evening perhaps?
    scpinion
    scpinion
    get it done ASAP!
    DoW
    DoW
    Can you play tomorrow afternoon/evening at all? I'd rather have a time organised for the game than just be on waiting, if at all possible
    summer seasonal match, just let me know when you ready
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    does noon work for you
    crashy
    crashy
    damn, i clearly missed it. any other time u free?
    Hello, TacoMan. I'm your first opponent in the MonoGames!

My time zone is EST, so at the time of posting this it's about 8:30pm, which is around the time I'm usually available to battle. Later evening/afternoon, since I work mornings.

Good luck and let me know!
    we play for spring ssnls hmu whenever
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    where can i find you
    scpinion
    scpinion
    just a reminder the deadline for Monotype seasonal is tomorrow at 9AM EST. Let me know if you guys need an extension to get this done!
    Sabella
    Sabella
    scp we got it done no worries
    Hi, we have to battle for Monotype Summer Seasonal. I'm GMT+2 , and i am available tomorrow from 3 pm to 7 pm my time. I am also available from 11 pm onwards (still talking about tomorrow). Let me know!
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    I should be online 3-7 your time. my showdown name is the same as my smogon name
    Gianluca90
    Gianluca90
    Hi, if you are available, i'm on showdown (name: Gianluca90)
    Hey we're against each other in the PU no status tour. I'm GMT -5 and I should be able to play starting in an hour until noon my time. Would that work? Otherwise I should be available all day Tuesday until 5 my time
    TheTacoMan
    TheTacoMan
    I should be good in an hour but it is cutting it short for me. If not I am also free all day Monday and Tuesday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…