Ren-chon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when NUL? im gmt-3
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hey, just wondering if theres any chance we could delay our game for the night? Due to some circumstances I wont be home during the afternoon, sorry about this. Something like, 8:30pm or so
    ACR1
    ACR1
    ye no problem, night is fine
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im online if you wanna play
    Hey, we got to play for NUL. I'm gmt -3 and free all weekend, what works for you?
    Abejas
    Abejas
    Yeah that works perfect for me. I also havent played in the new meta so its going to be a fun series. See you at 4pm saturday?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yah yah, see you then man. Hope the series won't be a disaster LOL
    Abejas
    Abejas
    LOL lets hope so. Cya then!
    Hey nfepl, gmt-4. When can you play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I should be free pretty much whenever. If youre available during the weekend, we could try frday at your 4pm maybe
    The Strap
    The Strap
    Yeah friday 4pm works
    ZUPL; I'm GMT -4, when can you play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I can honestly play whenever. What do you think of like, wednesday~thursday at 4pm your time?
    Spacial
    Thursday at 4 should be fine. Cya then!
    Spacial
    I'm on rn. Just message me when you're ready to play.
    Hey, we play for NU league. I'm GMT +2,most avaible at the end of the week. What times work for you?
    yo we play for nfepl, I'm gmt-7, free Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Which day works best for you?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sunday, honestly. I got college stuff to do tomorrow and friday is one of the days I cant really play since I have class all day long. What do you say around 4pm your time sunday?
    Thunder~BALLZ
    Thunder~BALLZ
    np, 4pm works perfectly, glhf
    hey there! NU League C1 R1. I'm at gmt-5 (central america) and I usually work best on weekends. What works for you?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Saturday is just fine in this case then. We could try something around 4pm your time, or during the night long as it isnt too late (Im -3)
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Saturday at 4pm for me (6pm for you) works just great! C u then =)
    hi when nfepl -6
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Would Thursday at maybe 4pm your time work?
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds good to me
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hey, Im online if you wanna play earlier
    hey when would you like to play for lc open? i'm gmt-4
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I would prefer next week if possible, since I got quite a couple exams this week already to do over the weekend and such. Other than that, I can do any day next week except thursday night and friday (Im -3), so whatever works better for you
    Joltage
    Joltage
    that should be fine. wanna try for next saturday (July 11) at like 7pm your time?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    That works, yah
    Hello, we play for RU Snake. GMT+9 and can play 11pm~1am on weekdays or 3pm~1am on weekends.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Let's try for 3pm your time Saturday then. Can't really do weekdays as I only get on the computer at around 2am your time
    hello cpl mate, i'm free for today for a few more hours but otherwise itll be
    8 am onwards my time which is (gmt + 8)
    hello when can u play for cpl, i'm free today gmt+2
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I can likely play after 4pm my time (-3). I'll be on stours by then
    When do you wanna play cpl GMT +5:30
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im around any time after 1pm -3 usually. You can catch me up on stours basically all day
    play me randbats CPL gmt+1 lets make money
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im on ps if you wanna play now, otherwise any day after 2pm -3
    when do u wanna play friend
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Any time is fine by me imo. Preferably friday~Sunday in the night though, since early afternoon on weekend I'll be busy. Are you free during these times?
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    should be fine, do you mind messaging me on discord when you’re free? I check it way more than smogon. honchkrow#1208
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…