Brumirage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pspl gmt-4. I have a really aids work schedule where i have to wake up at 3am for work most days this week. I really prefer tomorrow anytime or Saturday at 5pm onwards. If neither work, I would prefer Thursday after 3pm.
    Hey man we play for ssnls, Im GMT -6 avail almost anytime any day lmk when works best for you!
    Hello! We play for PSPL. When are you available? I'm PDT (UTC- 7:00), available usually only on during my weekend afternoon to night from 20:00 ~ 06:00 UTC. If you see me on Showdown during the week, I'm usually half busy. Looking forward to playing you!
    When's good for you to battle for PSPL? EST here, free after 2pm basically every day
    Brumirage
    Brumirage
    Okay im gtm+2
    I’ll contact you as soon as I see you connected in the week maybe...
    Cause it’s gonna be complicated
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Gotcha, I'll try to be online whenever possible
    Brumirage
    Brumirage
    If possible, I prefer play the evening from 8pm on my time, everyday :/
    Hello, in your Monotype 3v3 No Johns Team Tour signup could you make sure you mentioned the players Smogon names, I can't find anyone called Darky Sama on smogon
    Brumirage
    Brumirage
    Oops sry. It is not his pseudo Smogon sorry I edit this right now. Ty
    DugZa
    DugZa
    No worries and thanks
    Yo u sent me a smogon convo message, we play for mono gens, im GMT -7, available almost all day on Saturdays and Thursdays, and evenings most other days. Lmk what time works for you!
    Brumirage
    Brumirage
    Im gtm+1, and its okay for saturday. if possible i prefer play better 8pm on my time :/
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Ok see you then!
    Brumirage
    Brumirage
    Nice ty :)
    When are you free to battle? I'm available all week between about 4pm and 8pm in the afternoon, utc +0 or gmt +1. I'm also available all day on sataday and sunday, preferably not super early or late as the time I'm sleeping is unpredictable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…