Riku Sakuraba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi when can you play for omfl? I’m gmt-4 and not busy today tomorrow and Wednesday
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I forgot I was a sub for this tbh We're the same timezone so let's do Wednesday, I guess. Does this time work for you?
    velvet
    velvet
    Yes
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey, when you're ready for our battle, I'm on Riku Sakuraba
    hi, when do u wanna play for ru ssnl? im gmt+2, flexible w/ my times so lmk what works best for u and i can probably accommodate
    termi
    termi
    alright wanna shoot for monday around noon your time? a little later should also be fine
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, that works fine.
    termi
    termi
    i'll be ready to play in about 20-30 minutes, find me on ps as termiii when you're ready
    When do you want to play for mono seeded tour? I'm GMT+1
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Greetings.

I'm GMT-4 (EST/EDT). I'm available today if you're available. If not today, then we can go at an earlier time. You're 6 hours ahead, so we could do 12pm EST/5pm GMT+1 tomorrow or Saturday. Please let me know what day and time works best
    pu kickoff tour round 3. When can you play? My timezone is GMT + 1
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey,

Because of finals week, I won't be able to get to matches until Friday. So Friday, Saturday, Sunday. You're 3 hours ahead since I'm EST/EDT. I can do 5pm GMT-1 and onwards if you would like. Let me know what time works for you. After Thursday, I should be free from all my academic responsibilities.
    TTK
    TTK
    Let's play saturday then
    Play when for blt
    FU SHUN HA
    FU SHUN HA
    Thursday works
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey. Wanted to let you know that my schedule is lot less chaotic now that some assignments are out of the way. We can go sometime today if you would like to. I have a lecture to attend at 2:15 and won't be out until 3:45ish. Before or after that time would be fine.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    If not today, we can go at our first negotiated time.
    PU Kick off tour r1 oppo here hi. gmt+3 here. When would you like to play? im open till wednesday for any time so far its not middle of the night for me
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi. I'm EST (GMT-4) If you want to get it over with, we can do Monday or Tuesday at 9-10PM EST (4/5 PM GMT+3). It will be a bit hard to do later times because I have online lectures.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I could probably do Wednesday around those times as well.
    Leni
    Leni
    Sure, lets go with tomorrow 4pm gmt+3 (unless you are now online). Tlenit1 on main
    Hey, when do you wanna play for sm mono ladder tour ? I'm gmt+2
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Y'know that totally slipped by mind until just now. Friday, I have to get up/stay up for a 9am match, so maybe a time after that like 10-11am could work? I'm technically free Friday/Saturday/Sunday, so whatever works best.
    yedla
    yedla
    saturday 10pm gmt+2 ?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Yeah, that works fine. I'll see you then
    mono blt when do u wanna go? id prefer after thursday
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Same. After Thursday is ideal for me as since I have some lengthy assignments to complete starting tomorrow. I'd prefer either Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening (5PM/6PM EST onwards).
    mushamu
    mushamu
    sure, saturday night est works?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Yes, Saturday night works perfect.
    Hi when do you wanna play for RU Kickoff tour? I`m gmt+1
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey,

I'm EDT/EST so that's +5 hours from me. Since class is cancelled for this week, I can play on whatever day. We can get it done as early as today or Tuesday or as late at like Saturday/Sunday. I'm free around this time (specifically noon most days) and onwards, so let me know what time works best for you.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hey I could play rn if you want, any evening the next few days also works
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, if you're on right now, I'm on Itsuki Kiritsugu
    hi, can you pass me your discord for the UU team tour game? ill send for your opp.
    Nowh
    Nowh
    or tell me on my discord, Nowh#7369
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, it's Sad Machine #7934
    When play mono ssnls im -8
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey, I'm EST (GMT -5) so I'm assuming it's currently 12:20pm EST for you.

If you want to get it over with now, we can play today. I should be available throughout most of Sunday. If not today, I get out of class tomorrow early after 11:30am EST, so we could do our match in the afternoon. I should be relatively free tomorrow during the afternoon. Let me know what works for you. I'm usually on Itsuki Kiritsugu.
    ima
    ima
    Tomorrow before 3 my time sounds good. I have work at 3 so before then is fine
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey, I'm online right now if you want to fight
    Hey, monotype ssnl r1, when can you play? gmt -4
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi,

I'm GMT-5. I'm available all day tomorrow or on evenings during the week. Monday and Wednesday will be difficult because I have a class that ends at 3:45 my time, but I'm usually up late so just let me know what day works best for you.
    LLiama
    LLiama
    wanna play now?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, if you're still available, I'm on Riku Sakuraba
    Hi, im -6 when are u able to play for welcome monotype tour, im usually free after 7 pm my time lmk ur schedule
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi, I'm EST. I can play around this time today and on weekends since I think I'm actually an hour ahead of you for some odd reason. I'm on Itsuki Kiritsugu usually so let me know when you're available to battle on main. Currently on now, and probably will be on around that time tomorrow and Sunday as well
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    k lets try tomorrow at the time you posted that message
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    will be around as peachyclouds, feel free to send a message if u get on
    Hey mate, let me know when you are free for the mono intro tour, I'm gmt+11 and free from like 8am-12pm my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…