Smogon Forums

100percentpureheat
100percentpureheat
Dude I can’t sleep at night this is eating me alive I can’t just go on not knowing what it is that you want to do in the sun
100percentpureheat
100percentpureheat
Hey! Hope you're doing well. I was simply wondering what it is that your username implies we should do in the sun.
blarghlfarghl
blarghlfarghl
hey, b-dog here! when would you like to play? i am gmt-5, weekends usually easiest for me just lmk what we'll be doing in the sun and i should be free to do so at that time
ima
ima
im in the sun
100percentpureheat
100percentpureheat
All I think about is what we’re doing in the sun it consumes every thought I have it’s all I can think about I have to know please tell me I can’t sleep food tastes like cardboard people ask me how I’m doing and I say ok but it’s like torture every waking second please please please tell me I have to know what will we do in the sun
100percentpureheat
100percentpureheat
I’ll make it really easy for u just fill in the blank

Let’s _______ in the sun
ima
ima
im in the sun
blarghlfarghl
blarghlfarghl
in case it was unclear he wants you to add a simple predicate in between the words "Let's" and "in," as it does not express a complete thought the way it stands
100percentpureheat
100percentpureheat
If you think I’m giving up you’re mistaken. I will not stop until I know.
100percentpureheat
100percentpureheat
WHAT WILL WE DO IN THE SUN
Rewer
Rewer
BRO
NO JODAS
POR FAVOR
POR EL AMOR DE DIOS
DIME O QUE HACES AL SOL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
O QUE HACES AL SOL PUTO
DIME DIME
ME VOY VOLVER LOCO BRO
O QUE HACES AL SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Fish1899
Fish1899
haha very funny you didn't tell us haha
but like for real what are we doing in the sun
ima
ima
Im in the sun
ima
ima
Ok. I figured it out. We arent on the sun because you said in the sun. Therefore, we are doing an activity in the sun, unless we’re actually, theoretically, inside the sun. Please tell us the adverb we’re performing in the sun or I will quit Pokemon forever.
Fish1899
Fish1899
hey man! just saw your profile and thought your name was pretty cool. not sure if you've ever gotten this question before, but what are we doing in the sun? sorry if it's been asked before!
100percentpureheat
100percentpureheat
Tell me RIGHT NOW what we are doing in the sun. If you don’t... my shooters finna be at your doorstep.
Luisin
Luisin
Deja entrar el sol
hs
hs
Hs
ima
ima
What are we doing in the sun????????????
blarghlfarghl
blarghlfarghl
hello yes. what we are doing? (in the sun btw)