txitxas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dou ssnls. gmt-4 here and weekend would be 100% preferred on my end. My sleep schedule is wack so I can't promise Ill be awake for anything before 4pm and so I wont schedule for before then just as an upfront thing. I also cant do sunday at 4pm because thats when I play for snake draft
    Hey bro, we'll play 4 r2 DOU Fall Seasonal, so de hot 2 weeks to schedule, when wanna play ? (GMT+1, free on afternoons and at night)
    pazza
    no u got a sub and thats me
    DUU tour: let's play the weekend after the next one; am GMT +8 and can do 10 AM onwards up to 10 PM on my Sat, Sun, and Mon
    Idyll
    Idyll
    n10sit said he's fine with that extension and that time sounds wonderful, i'm cool with that
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Ok great! See you tuesday 30 at your 5 PM then
    Idyll
    Idyll
    im on ps man
    hey man when are you free to play for duu tour? im gmt -6
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hi! I'd prefer tomorrow if thats ok for you. I´m GMT+2, tell me what time works better for you.
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    im online now til whenever so just hmu when you're on!
    Tell me your Free Time Bro
    I m GMT -4 From Tour Duu Corona :3
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Vale entonces el miercoles a tus 3pm, mis 9pm. Luego me tengo que ir asi que si podemos jugarlo cuanto antes mejor
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Ey man estoy en el showdown. Me tendré que ir pronto
    sawamura
    acaba de llegar la net y Voy en 20 min
    hey, DOU seasonal. gmt-5, can be pretty flexible this weekend 11am-11pm!
    What time works for you for dou your gmt-6
    txitxas
    txitxas
    I was there for a while but since I didnt see you I had to go. I could play today if you want but Im sorry that this week I'll be really busy and wont be able to play from tomorrow onwards.
    Jrenner
    Yea same for me this last couple weeks has been quite busy, just take the win
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Ok, thanks man. Sorry to win like that.
    hey, we play for the doubles seasonal this week. i'm gmt +2 and i'm generally available during my late evenings because i work during the day on weekdays. my sunday is booked already so my preference right now would be tomorrow (wednesday) evening, friday evening or sometime on saturday my time. what works for you?
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hi, sorry for not respond but this week i was really busy and forgot completly about the tour. I can play tomorrow if you can but since i'm the one who failed to schedule just take the win if tomorrow works bad for you.
    We're supposed to play for ssnl but I'm going to have a really busy week, so you can take the win.
    Hey, we are paired up for DOU seasonal. I'm GMT +10 and I would prefer to play on Sunday.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I wont have great internet on Saturday but I should be able to play, but we might have to have timer off. How does 1pm sound? (9pm my time)
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Ok 1pm goes great for me, i dont have any issues so dont worry about the timer. We can do it at that time then if you want.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Nice, see you then
    hi we're paired for duu seasonals when would u like to play? im gmt +8 and am free during tmr night and whole of saturday
    Yuichi
    Yuichi
    how about around 11pm my time, does that work for you?
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hi, Im sorry but due to an unforeseen incident I wont be able to play today. I could play tomorrow at that time or whenever time you want or even monday if you prefer. Sorry for the inconvenience and let me know if you could adapt to that.
    Yuichi
    Yuichi
    today at 11 sounds ok as well c u then
    Hey we play for SM cup, I'm gmt-5 and won't be home tomorrow until 4pm, and assuming we have an extension I can play on Tuesday after 7pm as well
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Can you play today or tomorrow then?
    Spurrific
    I can play tomorrow, but not in the morning since I'll have to run some errands. I get home from work at about 5:00pm and will be able to play immediately if that isn't too late for you
    Spurrific
    Running a little late but I will be on showdown as Spurrific in a few mins if you end up being avilable
    hey, we're paired for xy cup of DOU grand prix -- I'm GMT-5, and Friday/Saturday/Sunday from my 11am-5pm are probably the best for me, so just let me know what time in there works for you!
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hi I'm GMT +2. I prefer friday if you can, and about the time your 4-5pm works better for me. Let me know if thats ok for you.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Yep, Friday at my 4pm works great. See you then!
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm in the Doubles room on my main, message me when you get on. I have to leave at around 4:45, so hopefully you're here before then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…