Akaru Kokuyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can we play choque de sables ou? gmt+1 here
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Qué dice este carapija sapo qlo chuchalawea carreado del orto hdsptm

Ya me vas a recomendar los putos animes que te pedí hace 4 años o qué?
    Joga
    Joga
    akaru sos repute mi queen
    Joga
    Joga
    me contestas a las dos semanas ahora t quedas sin recomendaciones hasta q termine la pandemia bro
    H͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍͍i็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ :toast:
    DOU seasonal, I’m -7 and can do any time after 1pm time any day after Wednesday, when would work best for you?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Hmmm I have another game tour at that hour, I can do after your 17:00-17:30 maybe, depends on if the guys on the tour play fast or slow xD
    LTG
    LTG
    Yeah that works
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Well that ended up way faster than I thought LOL. I'm available for the rest of the night, I'll be on PS! as "Akaru Kokuyo"
    Hola queria dar las gracias por traducir mi articulo sobre los estilos ofensivos de CAP quedo genial
    Airwind
    Airwind
    se que fue hace tiempo pero queria dar las gracias igual
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Ostia no había visto este comentario, lo siento xDD. No es nada! Me gustaría poder traducir más cosas pero lastimosamente no soy consistente ): . Igualmente recuerdo tu artículo, fue divertido traducir una tier que no conocía!
    Airwind
    Airwind
    bro momento aca en CAP estamos abierto a nuevos integrantes y es un metgame bastante balanceado clefable esta baneado 7u7
    Hey, we're now matched up for SM Cup. I'm GMT-7. You able to play Tuesday evening?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Yes, it's good! I'm -5. Should be the entire afternoon and night. Just let me know an approx hour to be there!
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    So uhhhh, let me know when you're here? I'll be on PS with the name "dlc is ass"
    when play for BW Cup, I'm GMT+1, pretty much free whenever
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    woops didn't reply. I mean I can do pretty much whenever as well, though I'm gmt -5. I can do at any time after my 13:00 which would be your 19:00. I'm usually hanging on TF room or DOU room so If I'm there and u wanna play pm me. I might be afk tho because sometimes I'm playing League or something and I leave Chrome open, but yeah, should return eventually xd
    When do you want to play now :I
    I'm available pretty much all the time
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    We have until Monday. Does 3:30 pm gmt-6 work for you on saturday?
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    We only have until saturday actually
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Fk, srry for not answering here, sometimes I forget smogon exists ;__; . Yes, that time on sat works perfectly! I'll put several alarms this time lmao
    yo, when do you want to xy? id like to play as soon as possible, on friday and weekend i'm going to be busy
    Hey! Matched up for dpl this week. I'm GMT-5, and would prefer to play over the weekend. What works for you?
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I was pretty sure I had answered, but it seems I didn't :I

Sorry for late reply, but I can do both Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 to 23:00 gmt -5 as well. Would prefer to be after 17:00 since I am absolutely free starting that hour, but If you want to do earlier I can do it
    fespy
    fespy
    No worries
    Can we message on discord instead of here? I'm still planning my weekend schedule and it'd be easier to go back and forth on there
    Fespy#4128
    we're playin for dpl, when are you available? i'm available pretty much any evening after 5 pm edt (gmt -4)
    doubles seasonal, gmt+1, when fite? i can in 5-6 hours or around that time any day of the week really if that works for you
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    I can do anytime from 12:00 to 23:00 gmt -6 this weekend, if that by any chance fits your schedule
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ah gotcha
    2-4pm gmt-6 generally works, busy rn but i'll look for you in the doubles room later
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    i'm online, look on main and smogtours whenever you read this, if it's anytime soon you'll probably find me :x
    we play for OST, I'm GMT -8 and can play most days
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Was doing /user Nuked several times but didn't saw you online .c.
    Can you do any of these days? I can do same time every day, a bit later if you want to
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Also if you happen to get on right now, lmk, I'll be on SD with my forum name. I might be gone for a bit to get dinner so yeah, 30 mins prob
    Nuked
    Nuked
    take the win
    RoA Olympics Finals, I'm GMT+1 and can play any day 8am-8pm easily, would prefer to get this done sooner rather than later so let me know when works for you
    hey, when check fixes the r5 post, we will be opps for this round of bw, so we might as well schedule already. im gmt +1, free to play 6-9 pm during most weekdays next week, also i could play both weekends generally before 9 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…