Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo we play for RU open. would prefer to play later in the week.
    alive
    This evening around like 6 pm or later i know ill be around. If you cant make that lmk ill try to find time earlier
    avarice
    avarice
    earlier would be preferred if possible
    alive
    You can have the win i have no teams or anything
    Hii!
    We're paired for the NU open, so let's schedule our fight :)
    I'm GMT+2 and this week I have the following schedule (all in my time):
    Monday: 8pm till 10pm
    Tuesday - Thursday: 6pm till 10pm
    Saturday - Sunday: 10am till 10pm
    alive
    Hi, im gmt -5. Saturday or sunday should be best though ill be busy later in the day so we'll need to play my morning ( your afternoon). does 4pm your time gmt+2 work for you on either saturday or sunday? I can be flexible a few hours before or after that time so let me know.
    Miss Novelist
    Saturday 4pm my time is completely fine!
    Also gives enough time to properly prep for the battles :-)
    Will see you then! I can be found in either the Nederlands or the Deutsche room.
    Miss Novelist
    I'm ready when you are :)
    We play for UU open. Im European (GMT +2). Does tonight suit you?
    Socrates1O1
    Socrates1O1
    Alt: Socrates101
    Socrates1O1
    Socrates1O1
    I will take a quick dip into the swimming pool. Will be there at the arranged time in about 50 min.
    alive
    Hey im not sure im going to be able to play so you can take the win. A tournament started up in another game i play that requires a big time investment.
    Hey, when do you want to play for gsc cup? I'm gmt+2
    alive
    Hey im gmt -5, weekend would be great. i could play as early as 3 pm your time any day on the weekend, but sat evening your time would be best for me.
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Sat is not the best for me. What about Sunday evening?
    alive
    Sunday evening works for me
    Hello we are paired for gsc cup, when do you want to play ? I'm gmt+2 and free pretty much whenever
    gmt+10 rby cup free 2pm or 2am most days
    alive
    i could play 2 pm your time most days, i dont really have a preference but this friday saturday or sunday work well for me
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    Ok see u Friday I guess
    byronthewellwell
    byronthewellwell
    i see that your online rn, would you like to play in 30 minutes instead of friday?
    Hey buddy, we are paired up in Losers of the BSSOpen. I'm GMT-3 and I'm available afternoon and night my time, We can play any day of the week except on Wednesday and possibly Saturday. Let me know which day/time suits you :D
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    On Friday works perfectly (So long as my computer works fine that day). Do you want to play Friday at 7pm?
    alive
    yeah that sounds great, 7pm your time?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Yeah my time, I'll be on the Battle Stadium chat under the same username so you won't miss me :D
    Hey we play for bss tour! I'm quite flexible with times this week and gmt so let me know what suits!
    alive
    hey man thanks for waiting! ill be online or around my apartment pretty much all day today and tomorrow so if theres a time that works best for you let me know. otherwise ill be idling in the battle stadium room on PS main server so you can find me there too.
    Angels & Airwaves
    Angels & Airwaves
    No worries ! I'll be online tonight my time so I'll look out for you in that room and If not I'll pop you a message on here! :)
    Angels & Airwaves
    Angels & Airwaves
    Sent you a message on showdown
    Hey man something came up and I actually can't play tonight. Is it alright if we move to Sunday at like 4:00PM or later?
    alive
    no problem, sunday night sounds good, we can say 4:00 pm preemptively but i should be around all evening.
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Alrighty, thanks man I appreciate it. I'll cya then!
    Hello when do you want to play for swsh 1v1? I'm gmt+1 and free during my evening or week end
    alive
    sorry i forgot about this, im playing tom tomorrow friday 9pm gmt +1 if you want to play a little after or before i could play then. otherwise i am available on the weekend around the same time or earlier too.
    7shoes
    7shoes
    I can play now if you want
    alive
    i can play now, im online in the 1v1 room
    1v1 classic playoffs, I'm gmt+1 and I can play everyday from 4pm till 11pm(even later on weekends if needed), when we playing?
    alive
    Hey, i can play starting on the 12th. The hours you posted work for me and the day doesnt matter as long as its thursday or later, if you dont have a preference how does friday sound? Also im gmt -6 and pick oras.
    Tom842
    Tom842
    Friday sounds good to me. 9pm gmt+1?
    alive
    sorry i meant to reply to this but yes that time works
    We play for classic playoffs, when would u like to play? My timezone is est and I prefer weekends If that works with u
    Jamez
    Jamez
    Nvm tda messed up so uh don’t mind this
    gmt -5, we're paired up for SS release tour, when's good for you?
    Aurella
    Aurella
    8pm my time sunday sounds fine, see you then.
    alive
    hey im not going to be able to make time to play so ill have to give you the win, sorry if i made you wait around
    Aurella
    Aurella
    It's alright, enjoy your evening.
    When are you open for DPP? I'm GMT - 7; Friday works best for me.
    alive
    Friday works well for me, i should get home around 4 pm your time so anytime after that is fine
    maki
    maki
    Around 4 P.M sounds great
    Hi, we're paired for ORAS 1v1 cup! I'm gmt-4, weekday afternoons 1:30-4:00 or late nights any day 10:30-11:30 generally work best. fairly flexible as long as we can avoid the weekend since I'm mostly busy
    alive
    Im playing squirtell thursday evening so i could play then, ill be on for the time you posted so whenever you’re available that night is fine.
    Robyn
    Robyn
    sounds great, see you then
    Robyn
    Robyn
    i am online
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…