kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we're paired for LC Open r1. I'm GMT -5 and I am available weekday mornings and weekend afternoons. When do you wanna play?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Sunday between 11 am - 2 pm your time?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Sunday morning I work, but 2pm my time should be okay. See you then.
    Hey man, we play for upl. When is the best time for you? I'm gmt +2, I'd like to do weekend after lunch/early evening
    kumiko
    kumiko
    what time would early evening be specifically? I'm good for Saturday between 10 am - 3 pm my time, which translates to 4 pm - 9 pm your time. I can do more if there's issues, but that'd be ideal for me
    KyogreF4N
    KyogreF4N
    Saturday 6:30 pm my time sounds perfect to me, let's go for it!
    adv tour. i can play after 7pm est during weekdays and after midday est during weekends.
    Hi, when do you wanna do roapl? Weekend's best etc etc, gmt -6
    kumiko
    kumiko
    sunday afternoon?
    TSR
    TSR
    Sounds good with me
    Do you know why you ran Snap Trap on Stunfisk in a UUPL game? Asking because I am writing analysis on it
    kumiko
    kumiko
    it + yawn lets you trap a lot of defensive things and it preventing doubles can be useful. yawn + protect is nice, but in uu with all the boots mons it becomes pretty hard to actually do much when the oppo has two mons immune to hazards and just switch back and forth on yawn
    pokemonisfun
    Thanks, that makes sense
    hello, when are you free to play for roapl
    kumiko
    kumiko
    tomorrow afternoon -4? like 1-3 pm ish. i'm flexible if that doesn't work, and same time sunday works
    sheep
    sheep
    ill be on tours
    I am asking you to remove your profile picture to something more conservative and befitting of the beliefs of our household. Think of the children
    yo, when do you wanna play for nupl? im gmt +8, can play from afternoon onwards (preferably weekend)
    kumiko
    kumiko
    if it's afternoon onward i can only do my mornings / your nights. I can do 10-11 pm your time on Saturday if that works for you
    gorex
    gorex
    sure, 10pm saturday works for me. lets set that timing then.
    nupl, im gm+2, can u play sunday after st?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    no but i can do a specific time if you give me one. i can't wait around all day on sunday for you to finish tour
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    10pm+2?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    ok
    Hey, when gsc cup ? I'm gmt+2, can play after 6 pm my time during the week, and all day on week ends
    kumiko
    kumiko
    wednesday or saturday preferred. I can do most any time really because of corona, just need prior notice. 6 pm (or later) your time is good on either day
    Sageau
    Sageau
    Let's go for saturday 6pm, already playing for another tour tomorrow.
    when nupl, I’m -4 and can play pretty much any day
    GW
    GW
    apparently we still have another 2 weeks due to an unfortunate event, do you still want to play tomorrow?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    nah not really tbh. i can do next weekend same time if thats good for you
    GW
    GW
    Alright should work
    Hey we play for gsc cup I'm gmt+5:30 free on my evenings contact me on disc Winterains#9854
    w_r
    w_r
    Would it be ok if we play @10pm my time or later if that doesn't work let's try next week sorry abt that
    kumiko
    kumiko
    would need to be a little later but yes that's fine
    w_r
    w_r
    Ok
    stop playing tours and get on xat bro the clan needs you
    kumiko
    kumiko
    lol i had a convo last night about xat, it feels like forever ago
    hihi when do you wanna fight for uupl, i'm gmt +0 and free most of the time bc of quarantine
    kumiko
    kumiko
    same but idk what i wanna use so i'd rather weekend still probably. want to aim for friday or saturday? i can do 2 pm your time or later either day prob
    Lily
    Lily
    both work for me, I'll message you on disc closer to then and we can pick a time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…