Palestine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BW OU global
    I'm GMT+2, When can you play? I prefer my evenings or weekend
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Gmt+3 here, prefer around the same times, add me on discord and we can do it this weekend :)
    PALESTINE#1313
    When can u play for the bw championship ? Im gmt+1
    Palestine
    Palestine
    gmt +3 here, is tonight fine?
    BlessyZ
    BlessyZ
    is 9pm my time fine for u ?
    Palestine
    Palestine
    So 30 minutes ago? Just checked and i'm going to sleep.
    Please add me on discord, PALESTINE#1313
    Hi bw gsc? ?
    hidden
    hidden
    Mp me in discord
    hidden
    hidden
    HiddenAujourd’hui à 17:33
    Hi
    Clyde
    BOT
    Aujourd’hui à 17:33
    Ton message n'a pas pu être envoyé car le destinataire et toi n'êtes pas présents sur un même serveur, vous avez désactivé la fonction de messages privés sur ce même serveur, le destinataire n'accepte que les messages privés venant d'amis, ou tu as été bloqué par le destinataire.
    Toi seul(e) peux voir celui-ci — supprimer ce message.
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Messaged you, hope you can see it
    bw global when
    Palestine
    Palestine
    u went offline and online again after i challed, let me know when ur back on, im going to sleep soon
    roxie
    roxie
    you didnt even accept, i went off for like 5 minutes because you said you were playing a tour

[14:37] AFRABS blue ditto: test
    [14:37] AFRABS blue ditto: u ready?
    [14:37] AFRABS blue ditto: its philisteen
    [14:38] AFRABS blue ditto: test

i chall'd and kept saying test
    Palestine
    Palestine
    I didn't get a chall or msg back.
    play me now, challing in a couple mins
    When can you play for the 1v1 seeded tour? I'm gmt-5
    Palestine
    Palestine
    hey squirtell, just wanted to let u know im super tired and im available in 30 minutes for a while, please respond when you get this
    Squirtell 1v1
    Squirtell 1v1
    Hey I waited over an hour after the scheduled time for you and you didn't show up. We need to get this done soon
    DEG
    DEG
    Imma have to teach you how to schedule too philisteen...
    oras ou global when? im gmt -6 can play everyday 3pm onwards
    Palestine
    Palestine
    After 3rd of june, gmt +3 here and is it not possible to play any earlier? That would be midnight my time and my sleep schedule is fixed
    Splash
    Splash
    is 11pm your time okay?
    Palestine
    Palestine
    That is on the later end but hopefully shouldn't be a problem, my sleep schedule got ruined again due to my last final so my times are a bit more flexible for at least till the weekend, could you please contact me on discord? PALESTINE#1313
    hey when do you want to play for 1v1 seeded? im gmt +8
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Earliest time would probably be my afternoon/your evening
    Bopher
    Bopher
    okay, i can do 1-2pm your time but not much later. im freed up during the week at the moment so if that weekend time isnt good for you, maybe we can find a time thurs or friday that works for both of us
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Hmm gotchu, I'll get back to you on when exactly and the times you listed are doable for me. I would really prefer to play on the weekend though so let's keep in touch? Please add me on discord, i'm there as PALESTINE#1313
    bw global champ , when can you play ? i'm gmt+2
    Palestine
    Palestine
    hey ! contact me on discord if possible? PALESTINE#1313 gmt+3, available most of the time
    Ou global gmt-4 ready whenever
    Palestine
    Palestine
    gmt+3, tough to communicate instantly through here, mind if you add me on discord? PALESTINE#1313
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    Yes add me Enzo Gorlami #5701
    Hi I'm your rival for sm ou tour, I'm gmt+2 and you? When can you play?
    Sendoh10
    Sendoh10
    I can't contact you on discord, can you play saturday 4pm my time?
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Sure, that sounds good.
    For instant communication when match time comes can you pass me your discord?
    Sendoh10
    Sendoh10
    Sure, Sendoh10#2317
    hey dude, when do you want to play for FPL? I'm GMT -3, and I can play usually 14:00-17:00 or 18:00-19:30 (weekdays), 15:00-23:00 (Saturday), and 13:00-17:00 (Sunday)
    fpl gmt-4. wanna play around 6 PM my time on saturday?
    blank
    blank
    my ability this week is more limited than usual which is why i contacted you right when the roind went up. let's try and get this done please!!
    Palestine
    Palestine
    For sure!! I just thought since we're opponents for FPL you'd also contact me through discord so i never checked here again! My bad dude,i'll hit u up on discord (or is that another starry...?)
    blank
    blank
    starry#0018
    ou team tour, gmt +5:30 and free everyday between 10 am and 11:30 am and between 10 pm and 11:30 pm
    Dharma
    Dharma
    you literally sent me 0 messages on discord, all you did was send me a friend request. you could just message me without doing that
    Palestine
    Palestine
    and you did not accept the friend request, was not aware u could send messages without the friend request being accepted n_n, any reason u didn't accept the friend request? have u reached the maximum number of allowed friends or...??
    Palestine
    Palestine
    and that was a typo, you did not respond to my discord request*, I indeed did not send u any messages, wasn't aware I could, I always get that error.
    ru open im est could u play today im working rest of week
    Palestine
    Palestine
    woah I was asleep dude, I guess I can play today yeah hit me up on discord philisteen#1313, ready now anyway
    Blitzburgh
    Blitzburgh
    sweet im on ps as blitzburgh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…