sugar ovens
    I'm +2, any time on weekend or Friday afternoon/evening works for me
    pdt
    pdt
    sunday 2 pm my time?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Okay, see you then.
    hey, blt; im leaving for vacation in 2 days and i wont be back until the 15th. im trying to work out if i will have access to internet while im away. But if not, we might have to play a day after deadline, assuming you are even available on the 15th?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Hi, weekend next week would be better for me if possible, assuming that the round is going to be extended. I can play whenever on 14th-16th
    Confide
    Confide
    Yea weekend next week would be perf
    Confide
    Confide
    ok, im available all morning my time, from 9am-12noon on sunday
    Hey man! So, I completely forgot about our NU seasonal matchup lol. Sunday will work best for me and I'm at GMT-5. How about you?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Hi, does today 4pm your time work?
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    So that would be just about 6.5 hours from now. That works for me!
    Greetings! I am your opponent in the LC Open. I am based in the timezone GMT+2 (Central Europe) and can play during the week at the following times: Today 6 PM-8 PM, Tuesday through Thursday 5 PM-9 PM, Friday 2 PM onwards. I don't know exactly how much time I'll have on the weekend, but let me know a preferred time and I'll try to keep it open!
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Hi, i'm +2 too. Can we play on Friday afternoon, say, 4pm?
    Leigh39
    Leigh39
    Friday, 4 PM, got it. That also gives me some more time to practice. See ya then!
    Leigh39
    Leigh39
    Yo, hit me up on Showdown anytime. My name there is the same as here.
    pupl -4, sunday work?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    +2, i'm free on sunday, pretty much anytime. Does 10 pm my time work for you?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    can you do 9pm or 9:30pm by chance? if not, 10pm should work, just prefer a lil earlier
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Okay, 9pm is fine
    GMT -5, given the fact I need to build teams and we're like 6 hours apart, want to aim for the weekend? If so when works for you?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    I won't have much time today, but we can play earlier on Sunday. Tell me when is the best for you and i'll be here, anytime afternoon/evening my time should work, no problem.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Let’s just do 2 hours before previous time, so 2 pm my time, 9 pm yours.
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Okay, see you then
    Spec PU, gmt -6. Can play around 8-9 pm friday and most of saturday after 4 pm.
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    I'm gmt+1. I can play at pretty much any reasonable time rn, so saturday 4 pm your time should work
    ishtar
    ishtar
    Hey, you think we can reschedule the game to 5 my time? Might have some stuff going on earlier but if i end up free we can play at 4 like we initially decided.
    I’m gmt -6, unfortunately traveling from Thursday night to Monday night. I can really only play after 5:30 pm on Wednesday / today or after 7:30 pm tomorrow. Otherwise can you play before noon your time? I can wake up early ig.
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    ~11:30 pm your time? I can do a bit earlier, but i'd like to avoid playing too early unless it's necessary
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    So 10 hours 20 minutes from now? That should work.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I'll be on until 11:45 my time, let me know when you're on, if you don't catch me before then we'll have to aim for tomorrow at the same time.
    gmt-0 you free today for pu alpha
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    +1, i can play today in the evening, ~9-10pm my time
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    ahh i can't make that time unfortunately - can you play tomorrow?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Yes, i'm quite free tomorrow, from around 5pm
    hi, when can u play for pu ssnl? im gmt-5 and would rather play this weekend around 2pm my time
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Hi, GMT+1; Sunday your 2pm should be fine.
    gum
    gum
    cool, cya then
    We are playing the PU low budget tournament. GMT+2 mine, and what times are good for you?
    Shing
    Shing
    Oh uhh, take the win then lol. I'm not available on Friday or the weekend due to travel to another region at my country..
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Can you play now?
    Shing
    Shing
    I mean yeah I can, but I haven't made a team for this week. And I don't really mind if you take the win; my interest on low budget tournament has been drained tbh.
    Hi we're paired for Low Budget Tour, my timezone's GMT+1, what times are good for you
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Hi, GMT+2; i should be avaitable pretty much anytime on Friday or weekend, so just lmk whats the best for you and i'll be there
    Sir Pin
    Sir Pin
    Is 4pm GMT good for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…