Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SM when do u wanna play? im -7
    TLTK
    TLTK
    We could ask for an extension, ig
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Or PM on cord (TLTK#5764) if you have some availability for today and I'll try to be there asap
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    ya I can't play at all today I'm on my phone and while I don't really agree that it should be an extension Ill accept it. But my availabilities this next week are VERY slim I have school from 9am-4pm every day and don't really finish Homework till 5-6 than do minor things the rest of the day and usually go lay down about 8-9.
    PP Tour, BW. GMT-4, prefer weekday afternoons noon-4pm or nights after 10pm, lmk
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Bro, I was so busy this week I even forgot to answer you. Are you available this weekend? Can you play today?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    PM me on cord TLTK#5764
    Hi! When can we play for ADV Seasonal #2? I’m gmt -3. I can play between Wednesday to Sunday.
    Uncle Jack
    Uncle Jack
    Dude, we have to play. Add me on Discord: ViniciusTavares#2400. I’ll be available tomorrow night, saturday and sunday.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hi, sorry bro, I've been pretty busy the last couple days. Adding on cord, ¿can you play tonight?
    Uncle Jack
    Uncle Jack
    I’ll text you on Discord!
    Hi there. We play for SM Chessmon semi's. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you like us to play? I can play between Thursday to Sunday.
    Hey when can u play for the dpp summer ? Im gmt+1
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Bro, sorry something came up, are you available for weekend?
    BlessyZ
    BlessyZ
    Sure saturday or sunday is good for me
    TLTK
    TLTK
    My internet struggled the whole day, tomorrow I'll be available most of the day (when I'm not playing for another scheduled game), you can PM me via Discord (TLTK#5764) when you're on and I'll try to be there asap
    hey, when lc swiss? gmt-3 and i can play today, thursday, tuesday and friday during all day as long as its not too soon in my morning
    TLTK
    TLTK
    oi Fuladono
    TLTK
    TLTK
    bom dia
    Fuladono
    Fuladono
    bom dia meu mano topleltopkek
    yo we play for sm ssnl, im gmt +5:30, weekends work best, can play in mornings if required
    IPF
    IPF
    been waiting the last 20 minutes on main, gonna hang around for a bit longer
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Sorry, I'm coming rn, I was busy with something at home
    IPF
    IPF
    im on main whenever you're ready
    Ubers homefield advantage, we play for usum. im free tomorrow almost anytime GMT-5
    TLTK
    TLTK
    It could be almost anytime this Friday, just tell me if you had some time and we get this done.
    Also weekend could work.
    ADF Test
    friday can work man. whats ur alt on PS?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Usually I'm on as TLTK, you can PM me on Discord (TLTK#5764) when you're available for playing (after 4 pm, I'm busy atm)
    RCOP when? GMT+1
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Yo, it has to be until weekend because I scheduled so many games for the next two-three days, maybe Saturday ig
    Diophantine
    So when do you want to play?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Sorry man, I'm kinda busy for today, tomorrow I'll be available all day long, we could try anytime that works for you
    Hey we have to play for the oras seasonal, when can you play?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Today, 6 pm (GMT-5) as we accorded via Discord :blobthumbsup:
    Nu open, gmt-7 lmk when works
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Yo man, I'm GMT-5
    I'll be working on weekdays so I'd prefer to play at evenings
    what about Thursday?
    lax
    lax
    yea thursday like 8 pm your time sounds chill to me
    lax
    lax
    hey I'm on main
    lc swiss when play? gmt +5.5
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    ok sorry man something important came up and I couldnt log on that time..
    Is there any chance ur willing to schedule once more? I'll try to make it in any time suitable for you
    TLTK
    TLTK
    PM me at Discord: TLTK#5764
    I think I'll be available for play sice 9 pm your time or something like that so I guess we could make it work
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    thanks man request sent
    Hello, I'm GMT -4 and available every day this week besides Wednesday, though I would prefer to avoid a game on the weekend. Which dates and times work best for you?
    when u could play for ORAS UU Cup, i'm gmt -3, able to do all days during 2pm-10pm my time. Lmk when u could play
    Hi can we battle now
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Buddy, I live in South America. I just can't play at that hour, it was 3 am and I was sleeping at that moment. Look your profile post, I gave you an option.
    ElectricityCat
    We're paired for PU Open, GMT+2 here when do you want to play ?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    I'm GMT-5 and I'm available most of the day but guess 9-10 pm your time could work
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Dude, I never got an answer so now I gtg. If you want we can postpone it to the weekend, I think it is good because of tier shifts and all that stuff. Same availability both days. Works for you?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Are we playing this?
    Hey when do you want to play for LC Swiss tour? I'm gmt+2
    TLTK
    TLTK
    np fam, it happens lol
    see you then!
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Can you play today? In like 40 minutes. Otherwise I'm available tomorrow.
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Sry i can only tmr, guess you'll take the win if we cant
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…