Freddy Kyogre
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we’re matched up for 1v1 ssnl r4! I’m GMT+1 and I’ll be free every week day from 7-11PM whereas I should be free all day on Saturday and Sunday unless something comes up. Let me know when you want to get this done
    1v1 seasonal! I can probably do any time from 1pm to 8pm your time tomorrow to Friday. I'm just 3 hours behind. Maybe even today if you see this :0
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Let's try for tomorrow (Wednesday) at like 4 pm est (I'm not sure what time that is good you)
    bro torterra
    bro torterra
    That works for me
    It's just you and me buddy :eyes: 1v1 seasonal Thursday?
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    yeah sure, let's shoot for any time after 2 pm gmt, just message me on discord (I always forget to check smogon) and I should be able to play within 1 hour
    Hi! I'm you opponent for this round of the TTT. Sorry about reaching out so late >_<

I'm GMT-5 for scheduling purposes - when do you want to play?
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Hi I'm also gmt -5 and can't play between 5 am and 1 pm, any other time works
    Itchy
    Itchy
    Let's try for Saturday afternoon, then. How does 3pm sound?
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    yeah we can go for that
    Hey, we’re paired for 1v1 SSNL R8! I’m GMT+2, when would you like to play? I’d rather not wait till the last couple days if possible
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    i have tests until wednesday, so if we could play after that'd be great, I'm available a lot of the time after 3 pm your time (I'm gmt -4), just lmk when
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Sure, no problem. What about Thursday at around 8PM my time then?
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    that should be fine yeah
    hey, we are paired for PSPL this week. I am GMT+3 (EST+7), any time after 14:10 my time is good for me (I have online classes before that). If it's really needed, I could also play during online classes, but I'd need to pick a subject where I don't need to concentrate.
    ssnl when +2 etc etc
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    can do just about any time after like 5 pm your time on Monday Wednesday and the rest of my days are completely open just pick a time a send me a message on discord whenever because I barely check smogon now
    matched for bw 1v1 when u wanna play
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    am free basically any time during the week and am edt so pick a time and I'll come
    oookkk
    how bout now
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Maybe in like an hour or so bc I'm eating dinner soon, also I like contact on discord better bc I checked that much more often so if we could move there thatd be cool, my discord is freddy Kyogre#0002
    Hey, we're matched for the No Johns Tournament. I'm GMT+2, when are you available ?
    Hey, we’re matched for 1v1 ssnl r4! I’m GMT+1 and I should be free pretty much everyday (Friday morning aside) till 11PM. Lemme know when you want to play
    Hello We are paired for 1v1 ssnl, i m gmt +1 and free during my evening or week end when do you want to play?
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Actually 9pm is better since I got an other series at 7pm
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    alright, we can do that then
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Yo, looks like you were afk, I will have to go for like 30 minutes but we can play after
    When play sword and shield tour, I can do weekends and Tuesday and Thursday, and my timezone is est
    When do you wanna play for BW 1v1? I'm GMT-4
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    also gmt -4. pick any day in the afternoon except wednesday before 4:45 and friday in general and ill show up
    Yo we play for ORAS 1v1. Gmt +1, can do thursday 9-10pm my time or wknd from 3-10pm my time, anything there good for u?
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    Im gmt -4, 9 pm thursday should work for me. ill try and show up then, if not then we'll try for weekend. message me on discord if you have it (freddy Kyogre#0002) for more minute stuff if you have any
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    i will probably be a little bit late, i could most likely make 9:45 your time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…