Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Megamax, GMT-5 when do you want to play
    earl
    earl
    Should work, I’ll keep you updated
    earl
    earl
    I'll be on showdown for the next few hours if you want to play now (username Earlio2), otherwise we can still do 5
    zxgzxg
    zxgzxg
    Actually just take the win lol
    Saw your Zama-Crowned Triage set, maybe use Sitrus Berry (heals 25% at 50% health), and if you want more power you could just use Fist Plate (20% more damage for Fighting-type moves), as Life Orb might be pushing it.
    zxgzxg
    zxgzxg
    Sitrus and Fist Plate sound cool. I put leftovers just to supplement the recovery from Drain Punch. I was worried that if I put a berry, I would only be able to use Belly Drum once
    Champion Leon
    You can use Sitrus for the turn you Belly Drum for survival, then you will heal with Drain Punch and that allows you to heal yet again.
    Champion Leon
    Once Drain Punch heals, you can keep Belly Drumming if you need to switch out, but Sitrus just makes it easier; as Leftovers is too mild.

If you are not using Sitrus, then I suggest making your HP an odd #, so you can Belly Drum again, since you will have 50% + 1 HP, and that means if you Belly Drum again, you end up at 1 HP.
    hey we paired for 1v1 uu thingy when do u want to play im up most days gmt+2
    zxgzxg
    zxgzxg
    hows saturday 6pm ur time
    Nineveh
    Nineveh
    sure see u then
    we're matched for aaa 1v1, when do you want to play, I'm GMT -8
    zxgzxg
    zxgzxg
    Im PST, how does 10:00am (my time sry dont wanna mess up the conversion) work?
    Morgan
    Morgan
    We are in the same time zone lol, 10 am is a little odd for me, can we do like 9:45? It gives me more time on my break for school
    zxgzxg
    zxgzxg
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…