Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Zarel , First tiime messaging u something :)
    Can i pls ask u 2 things
    There is a lots of confusion tht where are u from and where do u live
    And what time do u come online on Ps and which room becuz it would be a big Honour battling u :)
    regards,
    Dmbros
    Hello sir
    Zarel
    Zarel
    If you have something to ask, please just ask. Also please don't call me "sir".
    Hey Zarel. I have been experimenting with qmarkai.com and I have to say how much I love it! I love the questions that you can ask to it and I think that it is a very good program. Thank you so much for creating this!
    o/ Zarel, how are you doing? I was going to do some stuff with the client code (just messing about, not for a real purpose yet), but (as you know) it's a different licence to the server. I don't really know how licence stuff works so could you explain how i can be allowed (or if I can't) to run a custom client
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You can run a custom client but it has to be open-source.
    Foxxeyy
    Foxxeyy
    Thanks!
    Hi! I was wondering how I could get mod on PS? People say mean things to me on this site and I want to ban them
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I can't figure out if this is a shitpost.
    Hi! Does the artist (Belliot419) have a ps account? I want to ask him something and he doesn't seem to have a smogon account
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    He does not
    Tikalite
    Tikalite
    mmk ty I figured there was an imposter going around, just needed confirmation
    umm, are you associated with this website as they have some of showdown!'s sprites, or is it cos' they are official sprites
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Official sprites don't belong to anyone but the Pokémon Company. Unofficial trainer sprites are usually made by other artists and given to us, so it doesn't really involve us.
    Howl's Moving Castle
    Howl's Moving Castle
    thanks! maybe you could use some of theirs?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    If they're offering, sure.
    so i've 100% decided to be a Utsuho main thank you for your guidance in this decision

get ready for the next battle i'm taking you down >:)
    on showdown, can i have a custom avatar? how often do you need to use showdown. I am here every eng morning nearly for 1 to 2 hours. i would lova a pokemon added to my avatar. it would be a shaymin to my mallow.
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    Errr... if I’m right you can only get them as a reward.
    Howl's Moving Castle
    Howl's Moving Castle
    i know but...
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You definitely can't have one just by asking, unfortunately.
    Hi zarel I really want to ask you something. A month ago I finished pokemon clover and I really enjoyed it. Some pokemons designs are really offensive but if we unsee that ideas and power balance is pretty impressing. Every pokemon is usefull somehow. Will you guys ever make a fangame showdown or something like that? If you will, can you please consider making this one. Like I said these fakemons are really crazy.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Gen-NEXT is about as close as I got to that vision, tbh. We do support things kind of like that, but it's easier if other people do them than if I do them – I don't have any free time these days.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    "High time"? We used to have a 'draw' outcome for situations like those, but we fixed it. Now we use the same win conditions the games themselves use.

We simulate the Pokémon games. You can make custom formats that work differently from the games themselves if you want, but unless the format explicitly says that it's not simulating Pokémon, we simulate Pokémon.
    Hi zarel, I was wondering the qualifications to get a custom avatar in-game, is it only for mods or pro players?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    The usual way is to contribute enough to PS/Smogon to earn one, but you can also win them in contests.
    Zeuspoof
    Zeuspoof
    by contributing you mean coding?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Any sort of contributing, including coding but also artwork, writing articles, chat leadership, etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…