Zephyri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I'm subbed in for Number Man for CAP Snake. I'm GMT -5. Looked at your convo and saw that you had said 5pm ET GMT +1, you have any flexibility on that? With the holiday might be a little tricky for me. I know you said weekends are hard but I'm wide open there, could also potentially look at Thursday around that time.
    heartofgold
    heartofgold
    You're GMT +5.5 right? If so, Sunday at that time works great for me (it's 10:30am GMT +5, mostly just writing that for me)
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Yea i'm +5.5 so 10:30 am your time lol, sry for not mentioning that :)
    heartofgold
    heartofgold
    All good, that works. Let's set that time, see you then! I'll be on PS in the CAP room as PepsiPlunge.
    Hi, we have tonight,,, tomorrow and Sunday to lose a play for Cyclohm. I'm GMT-5, I can play tonight, most times tomorrow, and Sunday after 2pm
    hey we play for UU in Corona Premier league. I'm EST (gmt-5) and will play during the weekends and any day after this sunday. When can you play?
    Namranan
    Namranan
    Hi! Just letting you know that friday also works for me so if you want an earlier time let me know, because I think I can make that time for friday but saturday may be a little iffy. Let me know which is better for you!
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Ye friday that time also works for me lol
    Namranan
    Namranan
    Ok perfect I'll see you then!
    Regarding Pancakemon, adding spike-shaped pancake things to the wings would make it seem more like a claw, potentially allowing it to to use Dragon Claw and other Claw moves. It fits better than just a pancake-wing... I think
    Hi, we are part of the Wingull pool for the LC majors. I am GMT +1.
    If you could suggest a time and I will see if I am available.
    Many thanks
    Please edit your first post in CAP 27 art instead of making a second post so shortly after!
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Thank you! :D
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    By the way, your firework dragon's really good, but i suggest changing the vest under its head to a different color. I just don't think the transition works too well.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Would you mind deleting your second post as well? Thanks. :)

The firework dragon's gotten a few changes in since my post in the thread. I'll post it along with the chef when that one's ready. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…