TLTK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we gotta play for roa olympics, when are u available?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Bro, sorry, something came up. Are you ok with moving this for tomorrow? Sorry again for that
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    i dont know about tomorrow but dont worry about it man, we have until the 28th, we'll make it work when it's convenient for both of us
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    ChillShadow#4986 on cord, talk to me there if u want cuz im much more active there, so even if im not available id probably be able to give you a reply faster for tmrw or other times
    can we play rn or nah
    Gray
    Its better if we get this done today, ill be on showdown for a while so dm me when ur on
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hi bro, I'm having a lot of internet issues the last couple days due to a network failure near where I live, it's almost impossible for me to play before 8 pm rn because of it, connection is sooo shitty and it tends to be a little better (but not so much) after that hour. Are you available for playing now or maybe in the next hour? My net seems to be ok atm
    hey i got subbed in lc majors, im gmt-4 and can play from noon to midnight my time any day
    adjustments
    adjustments
    on as adjustments, will be on for another hour or so
    TLTK
    TLTK
    rip, confused timezones (I'm GMT-5, it's currently 7pm here)
    TLTK
    TLTK
    I'll be online for a while, so if you're online at any moment of the night I'll be on as TopLel TopKek
    If I'm not, you can PM on cord TLTK#5764, I'll be online asap
    Wanna play in an hour
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Gimme like 20 minutes, I'm busy atm
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Dude, I've been online and I didn't saw you on. Let's play tomorrow, same hour.
    Gray
    Alright
    Hi! I'm your opponent for LC Majors, i'm GMT +2 and free mainly at evening in the week (10PM~midnight) and pretty all time at week end! When do you want to play?
    hello when do you wan play for sm ssnl ? I'm gmt+2
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Internet is failing a lot, just take it and that's it.
    gilftl308
    sure ?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Yeah, I've been getting on this same situation for several days, it doesn't seems like it's gonna get better so I think it's fair, gl in rest bro.
    Hey there I am your LC Majors opponent. I am GMT-7. I was wondering if we could play this week. I am free from 10:30am-1pm GMT-7 as well as from 7:30pm-9:30pm GMT-7. If we could decide on a time within that, it would be great.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Okay I am online as Pamplona
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Comimg, sorry for the delay
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    It seems like PS is having some connection issues but I'm also online on smogtours where it seems to be fine
    lc majors when? i would prefer playing asap. gmt-5
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Same timezone, but I'm not so much available this week, it could be at Thursday night?
    Gray
    sounds good, see you then
    Jugamos este miércoles dpp seasonal? A las 6 pm gmt +2
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Dalo por hecho, crack
    Joya
    Joya
    ok, mañana nos vemos bro
    Joya
    Joya
    jugamos?
    1v1 ssnl, I'm -7 when works for you
    Waylaid
    Waylaid
    wanna play rn?
    Waylaid
    Waylaid
    hey, pinging you to remind you that we scheduled for today. my availability is gonna be super limited this weekend because I'll be out, so I'd really appreciate if we could play soon. if you can't make it today, just lmk and we can try for an extension or smth
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Oh, I forgot this totally bro, take the win, no problem.
    We are paired for ssnl gsc
    add me in discord and go wanna play today if possible
    kael#4254
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Oh, sorry, I just read this and I was available yesterday :(
    Adding you on cord
    We are paired for ssnl. Giving win tough, can't really build atm.
    TLTK
    TLTK
    You sure bro? Deadline is Sunday
    heavystorming
    heavystorming
    ye, sorry. I really wanted to be part of this tour though gg gl next round
    when sm ssnl? im gmt-4
    temp
    temp
    tomorrow 4pm my time work? didnt find you
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Family crisis bro, sorry if I didn't told you. I'll try to be on tomorrow 4pm your time. If I'm not online for that hour you can take the win.
    temp
    temp
    all good, irl comes first no prob hope everything's alr
    RBY summer seasonal when GMT -3
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Hey!
    Let's play on Thursday, 6 pm your time is okay?
    Loege
    Loege
    aight see ya
    hi when would you like to play for nul?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Yo, tomorrow is ok for you? I'm GMT-5, be available the most of time for tmrw
    Davon
    Davon
    Okay would 12pm gmt-5 work for you?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Sure, see ya then!
    SM when do u wanna play? im -7
    TLTK
    TLTK
    We could ask for an extension, ig
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Or PM on cord (TLTK#5764) if you have some availability for today and I'll try to be there asap
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    ya I can't play at all today I'm on my phone and while I don't really agree that it should be an extension Ill accept it. But my availabilities this next week are VERY slim I have school from 9am-4pm every day and don't really finish Homework till 5-6 than do minor things the rest of the day and usually go lay down about 8-9.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…