Rei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Be cup, available any time during the day on any day, night works less for me. Gmt-4
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    if you'd like to look for an extension, talk to the hosts. right now I'm not actively looking for one so its up to you. i pushed back taking a test to play, and you scheduled other games for our timeslot.
    Rei
    Rei
    I didnt? Look back and read what you ask for thurs and i ask if same time works and never got a response?
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    ohh thats what same time meant. yeah it'll work at 7. thought you meant same time as previously scheduled, myb.
    Hey, we’re playing for 1v1 ssnl r7! I’m GMT+2 and I should be relatively free this week (tho I can’t play past 11PM), so let me know when you want to get this done. Personally I’d prefer playing earlier rather than later in the week, but we’ll see
    Rei
    Rei
    Thursday 9am gmt-4? Availability is really limited in weekdays.
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    Sure, that works. See you then!
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    I’ll be on main as “LA MINACCIA” btw, jsyk
    Hey I'm paired with you for SSNL R6 I am available most of today, and if not I am in EST, so it should be easy to schedule.
    Rei
    Rei
    Thursday 7pm then?
    Murm
    Murm
    Yeah that works for me.
    Murm
    Murm
    Some stuff came up so I don't think I can do that. For the rest of the week I can really only play from 2-4pm and from 9-10pm-ish. TBH just hit me up if I am online; I will usually be able to play, or hit me up with another time. Sorry for the inconvience.
    Hey when do you want to play for bw 2v2? GMT+1
    Rei
    Rei
    Chall me again my bad
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yo I tried pming you on ps but you're blocking PM's rn, just chall me when you're ready. My net is being wonky but I'll try and stay online
    Rei
    Rei
    Cuz of bs drama / afk mb I try to send again.
    hey man! we play for gsc summer seasonal round 4. it looks like we're in the same timezone, when are some good times for you to play?
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    that works for me.
    Rei
    Rei
    What's your ps name? I be on as Yami in a second.
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    take the win. i got word that i have to be moved out of my house by the end of the weekend so i had to deal with that
    I am currently having internet problems due to my phone being on its last leg it seems. If I miss time for games I am sorry.
    Rei
    Rei
    and not answering discord messages as I cannot connect.
    when do u wanna play for ssnl
    Rei
    Rei
    Lets go for 7pm sunday then.
    Rei
    Rei
    I got called in to work can you play like 11am Monday with an extension? They cant give me anymore hours so I have no reason to miss trrw.
    SiceXV
    alright
    LC Majors: I'm available at 7-10pm (BST) on any weekday, what day/time works out well for you?
    Rei
    Rei
    Weekdays dont work too well with me working morning shifts, but im off next monday so let's do 2pm gmt-4 7pm yours.
    Cheir
    Cheir
    Sure
    Hi! I'm your opponent for the BW 2v2 RoA Spotlight tour. When do you want to play?
    Itchy
    Itchy
    I'm UTC -5 btw
    Rei
    Rei
    Monday 7pm est (gmt-4)
    Itchy
    Itchy
    I'll try and be on then! Glhf
    hey yami when do u wanna play for gsc ssnl? gmt-4 free most days after 4pm
    Rei
    Rei
    Sunday at 7pm gmt-4?
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    fine fine
    Lazuli
    Lazuli
    i'm on as haru, hmu whenever you get on
    sm 1v1 cup gmt +6, lmk when ur free and I'll let you know what works for me
    NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI NO ICBB YAMI
    Rei
    Rei
    FREEDOM OTHER THAN MY AVATAR
    Hello! I'm your opponent for Let's Go OU! I'm GMT -5. I'm available from 11 am to midnight Saturday and Sunday and from noon-midnight Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Unfortunately I'm busy all day Tuesday and Thursday.
    Rei
    Rei
    Lets do 2pm gmt-4 Wednesday
    srv
    srv
    Sounds good!
    srv
    srv
    I'll be online for our agreed time, shoot a challenge to my account (srv123) when ready!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…