Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Zarel! I have one important question. When you will release Pokemon Showdown? Or are you going to? If you are not going to, it's maybe because of the fact that Pokemon Showdown contains Pokemon - property of the GameFreak
    ChoiceScarfed
    ChoiceScarfed
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I assume you're asking about the "BETA" tag. It's there because there are still a lot of things I want to add to it, and it's constantly improved. We only added Multi Battles less than a week ago and it still has plenty of bugs.
    Bygonera
    Bygonera
    Yeah, there's still a ways to go till perfection. Friends is another neat new feature that demonstrates that.
    hey i was playing showdown and the timer was on and for some reason the timer was saying that i have a certain amount time to do a move but i already did a move but the timer continued to decrease and i loss a match can u fix this pls?
    Hozayin
    Hozayin
    I had this problem, but i realized it was connection problem. So i just fixed connection, then i got rid of this problem
    E-create
    E-create
    no there was no connection problem it never told me to reset/reload t
    Hozayin
    Hozayin
    Hmm... Interesting. Anyways if it is glitch, then i hope that Zarel will fix it shortly.
    Hey PS! has been crashing a lot lately since the server restart. I thought it was my bad connection but it has happened to a lot of people. It's a big problem because I have lost 3 battles already because of inactivity. Can you please fix this ASAP?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, we're working on it, of course.
    hey man im sorry to disturb you but my friend Stareal has a custom avatar waiting i know it's not high priority but like Stareal's so looking foward to use this custom Stareal hasn't talked about anything else he can only think about it it's crazy how Stareal is really excited but yeah unfortunately the Stareal user does not have a custom avatar.
    hey man im sorry to disturb you but my friend Empo has a custom avatar waiting i know it's not high priority but like Empo's so looking foward to use this custom Empo hasn't talked about anything else he can only think about it it's crazy how Empo is really excited but yeah unfortunately the Empo user does not have a custom avatar.
    hey man im sorry to disturb you but my friend Empo has a custom avatar waiting i know it's not high priority but like Empo's so looking foward to use this custom Empo hasn't talked about anything else he can only think about it it's crazy how Empo is really excited but yeah unfortunately the Empo user does not have a custom avatar.
    i was wondering about whether the Cancel button should be in this game. it does more than just act as a convenience to the player. the cancel button can be used as an advantage against players who are taking time thinking about their next move. for example: if you're battling someone and you select your move but it takes more than a few seconds for your opponent to make theirs,...
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    i know : (
    FearTheSeeds
    FearTheSeeds
    Yeah I agree on that. It seems most of the time your opponent will take longer if they're switching Pokémon instead of attacking.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    This seems like a question for Policy Review, not for me.
    Hey there, I just wanted to thank you for making Pokemon Showdown and putting so much time and effort to it... You really need to be appreciated more so i thought I'd come by and make this thankless job a little less thankless :)
    Hey there is something wrong with the log in so when i put in my password it says wrong password even tho it is the right password
    Hey Zarel for some reason I started a battle and I clicked on one pokemon and it said that I clicked on three and it wouldn't allow me to attack. All it would show me was the Skip To ENd button and Last Turn. In my next battle, It gave me some random team that I had when I saw that it was the correct team eariler Can you please help me out and fix this because I lost a lot of elo and don't want it to happen again.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Can you make it happen reliably? Like, do the same things again to make it happen again?
    NB402141
    NB402141
    I can try
    NB402141
    NB402141
    Also, when is that animated weather that I requested gonna be added? I know that you guys approved my suggestion. I would just like to know when it would be added because that would be a huge improvment.
    Hey zarel c
    an you add sg game on ps and can you made hidden custom avatar like as mr.fuji hidden avatar. Plz.
    PG(^~^)JMX
    PG(^~^)JMX
    you don't know sg game? and hidden c.a. is trainer+pokemon avatar
    PG(^~^)JMX
    PG(^~^)JMX
    my request is plz you made some pokemon+trainer avatar but all user's use
    PG(^~^)JMX
    PG(^~^)JMX
    and you ask hoennhero what is sg game. hoennhero is know sg game
    Hey Zarel, I just wanted to say that PS! is going very laggy in my phone lately. It started in like 2 weeks? Just wanted to post it here because I'm not sure if this should go to the bug thread. If it matters my phone is a Samsung Galaxy A71 and I use Chrome.
    Hey Zarel, this started happening over the last few days but for some reason sometimes I can't log on to PS and sometimes I can. Do you know why?
    NB402141
    NB402141
    Hey Zarel it started happening again and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and I don't know why it doesn't want to work now so can you help me with my issue.
    MrCheese
    MrCheese
    The same thing happened to me
    MrCheese
    MrCheese
    The same thing happened to me
    Hey Zarel, do you know why Nat Dex teambuilder doesn't reflect the actual Nat Dex Tiering? Though I'd ask since Nat Dex UU is now a bona fide tier. Thank you!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    They usually take a while to update.
    Hey Zarel, I had a question about the Showdown shortcut on IOS. When you add Showdown to your homepage how does it use a different set of cookies, hide the URL bar and (seemingly) is separate from safari? Does the showdown shortcut use a special URL or have a url scheme?

Thanks for your time and effort.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I believe that's the Progressive Web App system. It makes a website work like an app. It used to be the only way to make apps on iPhones, but they they added real apps and mostly forgot about web apps. But the system is still there and we're still using it.
    Longicaudatus
    Longicaudatus
    That explains a lot, thanks so much!.
    can you make more cap pokemon in ps
    ALFROND
    And please make halloween avatar
    Thankyou
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm not the person to ask about CAPs, there's a whole forum here for CAP that I'm not involved in.
    So, your favorite pokemon is Meloetta. What's yor second favorite? Also hi
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Who told you my favorite pokemon is Meloetta? It's not, Meloetta's just the PS mascot.
    Gleeboop
    Gleeboop
    Sorry, I just saw the PS thing and also your profile saying "Favorite Pokémon: Meloetta."
    What is your favorite pokemon then?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    lol, did someone else put it there? I removed it from my profile. My favorite pokemon is actually Masquerain, tell your friends!
    hello zarel, I was hoping I could do some kind of work for showdown, like recoloring a shiny pokemon, or doing pixel art in general for showdown
    sup it's been awhile, I met someone named Zarley IRL the other day so I thought of you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…