Palestine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1, -4, free any day besides Wednesday / Thursday / Saturday evening but I can make nights and afternoons work. Wbu
    Taka
    Taka
    sure we can do noon sunday cya the
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Hey man, any chance we can do slightly before noon? Just want to have it a bit earlier to be on the safe side cause I have a basketball match that evening, I can maybe still catch it at noon but my 5-6pm would be ideal I guess (your 10-11am I assume, as 7 hour difference)
    Taka
    Taka
    yo bro i did not see this, but we can knock it out right now if you want to, im on smogtours
    1v1pl when play? im gmt + 3 mostly free after wednesday,would prefer if we pushed it to the weekend like friday or saturday 1-5 pm gmt 0
    Palestine
    motogp
    motogp
    im fine with that time and i would alao love if we could push it later to 6pm gmt 0 since earlier doesnt work for you
    motogp
    motogp
    Actually i would really prefer 6,i might be late for 5 and come around 5:30
    When do you want to play for 1v1 PL, I'm -5 and am fairly free. 9am-11am mine or 2pm on should be fine any day
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Hey, let's aim for the weekend during the times you mentioned, very busy with university so weekends are the way!! We can be in contact through discord (paleeeeee)
    Itchy
    Itchy
    We scheduled for 2pm -5 / 10pm +3 on Sunday, potentially swapping to Sunday morning if that does not end up working for pale
    Hi, I'm your BW Pools opponent against US South for World Cup of 1v1 VI.

My timezone is GMT-5 (Central Time). My availability on tomorrow starts at 7:00 my time, which if you are GMT+3 still, would be 15:00 your time. My availability tomorrow ends at 16:00 my time, which would be 00:00, Wednesday, June 29th, in your time.
    Lumii
    Lumii
    well, I'll see Palestine then!
    DEG
    DEG
    His plane got delayed to tomorrow (Saturday) so he cannot play Saturday anymore. He's free Sunday from 4 to 11pm +3.
    Lumii
    Lumii
    UHH, okay probs sometime Sunday I can’t really say when but I’ll dm you or something if possible but I should be able to make it-
    hello, we play 1v1 world cup. im gmt -6. lets play the third weekend.
    64 Squares
    Mine isn’t a joke, toms might
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Hello, based off this interaction I'm assuming you're 4 so I'll steer clear of big words, the caps is to make the letters clear, the words are not actually big, don't be spooked.
    Me = GMT+3.
    3RD WEEKEND.
    ME PICK TIME DEPEND ON AVAILABLE WHEn BECAUSE OF FAMILY VACATION ME ON RIGHT NOW FAMILY VACATION
    DEG
    DEG
    I will be communicating instead of palestine here, he asks you "What time are you available on Sunday"
    Happy Birthday Wonder how did u learnt 1v1 so quick and good :)
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Thank you!! I used to play other metas before and the best builder adopted me so he helped me out a lot, as well as a bit of luck maybe:)) thanks again for the birthday wishes!!
    1v1PL
    GMT+1 can do Monday - Friday 3-10 PM
    Pick a time and day
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Yes, around then seems fine
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Hello stable.
    I have an exam 3-6 pm my time. The day we scheduled I was gmt+2, daylight savings was reverted and now we're back to +3, meaning I finish my exam later than I had anticipated, and I also need like 30 mins-1hr after exam to cry about my failure. Can you please confirm receipt
    STABLE
    STABLE
    so the time... remains the same?

5pm GMT+1 is 7pm GMT+3 which is 1 hour after your exam
    gmt-4 now
    available ~1pm-2am daily
    The Official Glyx
    that'd be right about after lunch for me iinm so should work :blobthumbsup:
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Hi rosa i didn't sleep had an exam
    Im gonna sleep now and hopefully wake up around scheduled time, if you could be a bit patient with me as I had to pull an all-nighter I didn't expect it would be mad appreciated.
    The Official Glyx
    nw, I'm usually on all day. Though if you don't see me on ps be sure to reach out through discord or have someone else do it
    hello, when would you like to play for 1v1pl? I'm -8 and would like to play Friday or Saturday if that's possible for you
    Ryenix
    Ryenix
    crying won't do anything for you. not my fault you didn't want to play earlier and pushed back into a time where it was bad for you, let's forget about this and meet me in playoffs when you can play full power vs me
    Aliss
    Aliss
    crying won't do anything for you. not my fault you didn't want to play earlier and pushed back into a time where it was bad for you, let's forget about this and meet me in playoffs when you can play full power vs me
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    ownage
    bw seasonal when do you wanna play

i can do pretty much any time this week except for friday. also im GMT -4
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Not playing u can have win
    Hey Philisteen, when are you available for the 1v1 World Cup IV? I am free all of today and Friday, but I will be away over the weekend. I get back on Monday. I am free between 11 AM - 6 PM EST. Let me know what works for you!
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Hello Downcoming3, I'd love it if we played after you come back! I'm gmt+3 and available in the evening usually, 4 onwards but not too late. You can contact me on discord: PALESTINE#1313
    BW global, GMT-4. Can’t do Sunday. Can you do another day from noon-4pm
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    ight ill stick on for a bit, but assuming it's gonna be tomorrow at this point
    Palestine
    Palestine
    I was not getting notifications for some odd reason, only got the last one, i checked around 50 mins ago
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    well i've been on main the whole time and haven't seen ya asw, but i'm on now and can play whenever so nw
    BW OU global
    I'm GMT+2, When can you play? I prefer my evenings or weekend
    Palestine
    Palestine
    Gmt+3 here, prefer around the same times, add me on discord and we can do it this weekend :)
    PALESTINE#1313
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…