lotiasite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I am a ZU QC member and I appreciate that you GP some of our analysis today. However, I don't want to waste your time as these analysis are outdated due to the massive shifts ZU experienced and will most likely be completely rewritten.
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    alright thanks for telling me, that's no problem
    When would you like to have our battles for the Crown tundra Ag kickoff tour?
    A year in waiting
    A year in waiting
    Yess, I'll be on. I'll make sure I'm on at the time that you posted that response ^

If you need a specific time for some reason just let me know. Ill message you when I see you on PS
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    oh sorry i didnt see this response - ill be sure to be on at the same time tomorrow if that's fine
    A year in waiting
    A year in waiting
    That works fine yes
    heya we play for ag ssnl, i'm +1 and free most days 3pm-11pm. lmk whenever you wanna go here or discord (Lily#0123)
    Lily
    Lily
    saturday's a little awkward but i can try to make it work, can you do friday/sunday same time as a backup?
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    i have commitments at those times unfort but i can do ur 3pm saturday as a backup?
    Lily
    Lily
    alright np, i'll try to be around at both times
    Hii, when do you want to play for agpl? I'm edt (-4).
    Seldanna
    Seldanna
    Shouldn't be problematic, see you then
    Seldanna
    Seldanna
    Hi, possible to do this 24 hours later by any chance? This would be a bit better for me due to work, but if it's an issue for you then I'll of course manage at the planned time ~
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    yeah no problem
    When do you want to play for oras AG Cup? Gmt+1, 3pm-9pm my time works. I'm assuming you get act since your oppo hasn't been on since the 6th.
    hey we play for ag ssnl, im gmt -7. can u play at all on my saturday?
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    im +10, your sat should be my sunday so sure. how does my 12pm sunday sound? should be your 7pm saturday if i did that right
    64 Squares
    sounds perfect, see you then
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    yo im online
    Hi, we're paired in AG Spring Seasonal, I'm GMT+3, when can you play?
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    hey im gmt+10, literally any time is good for me. maybe saturday 7pm, should be your 12pm?
    Nazip
    Yeah, that works
    hey sorry I didn't contact earlier. I forgot ag winter ssnl had a losers bracket. Im gmt-5, and afternoons and evenings are good for me
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    im +11 which is tough. i can do my sunday morning which should be your afternoon/evening on saturday, lets say my 10am your 6pm?
    rip good times in scavs/gc/tours. i keep looking at your profile pic. it's so mesmerizing i lose track of time. FUCK.
    what a qt.

o/
    Yo we play for AG SSnl, I'm GMT+1 now. I don't know how available I'll be until wednesday but I'm free completely on wednesday, friday and sunday, I have work Saturday and plans on halloween
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    im gmt +11, ive got work friday sunday unfort but wednesday sounds good, hows 11am? should be 9pm for me
    neomon
    neomon
    eh unfort i work until 6 am that day so 11 is a little early, thursday that times fine though if you would like
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    sounds good, cya then
    Hello, paired for AG ssnl, when can you play?
    I'm gmt +2 (and better availability this time), free during evening or week end. Except Monday.
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Sorry, I can't play, you can take the win
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Unless you can play at like 10pm gmt+2 ( I can wait until 11pm if it suits better for you)
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    nah thats way too early for me, sorry man :(
    hey, sorry I missed our time, I'll be on all day so I'll look for you later!
    Hey I am gmt+2 when would you like to play for AGPL? :)
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    we fight again. im +10 and would prefer the weekend, maybe 9pm saturday for me, 1pm for you?
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    Sounds pretty good actually unless I forgot sth we should be able to play then. Would let you know asap if it for some reason should not work out. I got some hax versus you last time or what happened? :o
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    that indeed happened. looking forward to it, see you there!
    Hey won vs Jrdn so when can you play? :) I am gmt+2 and free alot but Id prefer not to play after dinner my time since I am often busy but I can manage.
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    oh bro i just forgot im so stupid i cant play then because i have work. this is really late but do u think we can move to saturday same time?
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    tbh I wasnt sure if I would be too late but in hindsight it wouldnt have been a good time for me either so saturday should be good :)
    lotiasite
    lotiasite
    sounds neato cya there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…