GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NPR's Scott Simon compared the bait-and-switch aspect of the meme to rickrolling.[8] He also worried that doing a news story about the meme could spread misinformation.[8]
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    not real how?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Not real as in "it's just a joke lol, it's just a meme, those memers made it all up"
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I feel like it's one of those things where you believe it but you also joke about it

but yeha if you can write it off as "just a joke" that does help cover it up too
    Spielberg regretted excluding a scene from the script that would have depicted characters on motorcycles attempting to flee raptors, similar to a sequence in the novel. An alternate version of the scene was added to the 2015 film, Jurassic World.[28][29]
    Von Trier's mother considered herself a Communist, while his father was a Social Democrat. Both were committed nudists, and von Trier went on several childhood holidays to nudist camps.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Von trapp
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    wow imagine if the sound of music was about Julie Andrews as a nudist :v4:
    I can completely agree with you that interstellar was really his worst work. It was zimmer trying to be zimmer. But dark knight and dark knight rises, especially rises, have so much more to their soundtracks. Even little things like catwoman's piano clink are well designed.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Hans Zimmer takes foley work, shoves it into simple songs that I can make, and sells it at a high price. That is why his method is popular. It is very easy.

If you seriously think that Dark Knight or Pirates are good Hans Zimmer, you should listen to his work on The Lion King and Blood+. The man can make actual music. He chooses not to. He's a hack.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Words not written by a wise man
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    von fied seems very random in his opinions. hard to predict what he will think about something
    Buckley addressed his guests as "Mr." or "Mrs." He once called Margaret Thatcher "Margaret" because he thought she had addressed him as "Bill". He was embarrassed later when he saw the transcript and realized she had been referring to a legislative bill. He immediately wrote a personal letter of apology to the Prime Minister.[24]
    that isis guy: We should pull some Holdo manuveurs. do some real damage.
    Osama Bin Laden: come on, that move is one in a million!
    yo, how do method actors like stay in character between takes? what if the director needs to talk to them or some other crew member needs to do something like The Joker doesn't think he's making a movie
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Well like for example it was said that Heath Ledger never broke character as the Joker on set, except the one time that he slammed the pencil trick guy so hard that he passed out. So what does he do while he's still in character and he's just talking to crew and stuff?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I don't know, this is why I think method actors are stupid
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    dang....
    In November 2012, a new print and digital advertising campaign was launched in the US called "Sorry, I was eating a Milky Way". The campaign portrayed the comical aftermath of what happens after someone (off camera) is distracted due to eating a Milky Way bar. This campaign originated from the suggestion that eating a Milky Way bar may be a slow, involved process.[15]
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    i thought that was patrick from spongebob first...

especailly bc he eats a chocolate bar in an episode
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    But then you realized! I did not watch spongebob
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah but maybe you saw it in a youtube poop
    Suki's name means "bitches" in Polish. And no, the dub did not change her name. So now imagine you don't know her name and see Sokka going to apologize to the Kyoshi warriors for acting sexist and the first thing he says is "Hey, bitches!"
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Rude as fuck tbh....setting an awful example on the children of Poland
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah but he gets owned by Suki, the bad bitch
    what is today's mythic question?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Lol the best part of that was the way the host put emphasis when saying Pandora after the contestant said Endor. Like Pandora, as if the “dor” part is just standard for moon names and not a coincidence
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Lol like to suggest they were close. But they were not close at all
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah exactly lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…