Steam Buns
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oras cap tour. i prefer asap, busy weekend (birthday) 1pm-11pm gmt-4 today | have a doc apt out of town tomorrow so 7pm-11pm gmt-4 | hair apt friday 7pm-11pm gmt-4 | or just extension
    Hi we play for cap ssnl r6. I'm gmt +5.5, when can u play?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hi, I'm +8 busy saturday morning and sunday afternoon, free any other time, would you like to play tomorrow afternoon at any time?
    arn.av136
    arn.av136
    could we play after 15-20 mins? Sorry to keep u waiting
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    yeah no worries
    hi sorry, the winter storm has kinda wrecked my week. when do you want to play? I'm GMT-6. at this point I don't have many scheduling constrictions
    hi when would you like to play for nostalgia for sm cap? im gmt-4
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    gday, I'm +8 don't really have a preference for when to play, did you have anything in mind?
    denryus
    denryus
    thursday 11:30am your timezone?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    sounds good
    Hey Againa, fancy meeting you r1 of the playtest! Would you be free at any point Friday and/or your Saturday? That's probably the best day for me because of school, but if you're not free I can make another day work!
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Gday :), yeah I'm glad to not be facing a random haha. I am free free all of both friday and saturday currently, though that might change, but if you have a time that's ideal for you then lets do that and I can let you know if anything changes :)
    EpicUmbreon29
    EpicUmbreon29
    Hey, sorry for getting back to you a bit late, but how would you feel about tonight, Friday 10pm my time / tomorrow, Saturday 10 am your time?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    ah sorry I didn't see this but I wouldn't have managed that anyway, I'll be on for an hour or two longer tonight otherwise I can only do late evening or in the morning your time tomorrow
    We play for real tour. GMT-5, would prefer later in the week :]
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Sure thing. There's a small cahnce I'll be traveling this weekend, but otherwise sometime Saturday or Sunday would also work great for me. I'll keep you posted.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    okie
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Alright, so now that my weekend plans have settled down, so I should be good to play mostly whenever. I realize you're probably asleep right now, but if you want to play your sunday morning, my evening, I can be up as late as needed. Otherwise, I can get up decently early for your Sunday evening as well. Just let me know whenever you see this
    Hi, we have a cap budget tour match, when do u want to play? My availability for next week is as follows (all times are GMT-4):

Wednesday: 4 pm to 10 pm
    Thursday: 1 pm to 11 pm
    Friday: 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm, 6 pm to 11 pm
    Saturday: all day
    Sunday: all day
    Hey there, When do ya wanna play or CAP budget thing? im GMT-4
    SunMYSER
    SunMYSER
    Jeez i think this is the worst timezone difference ive had so far lol. if im doing the conversion right, wanna play like, saturday 10pm your time?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    yeah opposite ends of the earth haha, and yes that time works for me, lets do it
    SunMYSER
    SunMYSER
    hey im on rn if you wanna play
    Heya! When would you like to schedule our budget game? Im in GMT+10!
    MrDollSteak
    MrDollSteak
    Haha sure thing, yeah 2 hours is a little more inconvenient than one would initially aspect but hey its all good hopefully we line up at some point (y)
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    actually I can do whenever now haha sorry to keep changing things
    MrDollSteak
    MrDollSteak
    Sure! Sorry for the delay to this response, all wrapped up with dinner. Logging in now.
    Hey, we play for CAPPL round 4. I'm GMT+2. Considering you're from Perth, it's probably best we play during your evening. I'd prefer to play towards the end of the week, how about you?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hi :), evening would be great I'll be free every night except for friday and I don't really mind what time as long as it isn't super late, do you have any preference for a day/time?
    85percent
    We could shoot for Thursday 9pm your time, if that works?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    That works for me, let's do that
    Hii!
    We're paired for the PSPL.
    I'm GMT+2 and can play from 6pm till 10pm my time on weekdays (except Friday, then it's just 6pm because of softball practice at 7pm). On Sunday I can play from 10am till 10pm my time.
    I prefer a weekday because my cousin is coming over for a few days, but if Sunday suits you better we can do that.
    Please let me know! ^.^
    Miss Novelist
    Another option is today (Tuesday) between 11:45am and 12:30pm (so lunch time) my time!
    Miss Novelist
    Option 3 is today (Tuesday) after 3pm my time (short work day).

Would like to hear a date by now/asap, especially since you said you'd react shortly when we spoke this morning.
    Hi, we need to play for PSPL, i'm on GMT -3 and i'm free all the day, so which time and day is better for you?
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Hi, I'm gmt +8 I'd like to play later in the week if possible Ideally in the evening, but we have a pretty rough time difference so I don't mind being flexible. How does sunday 10 am your time sound?
    Tico
    Tico
    Sounds good to me, just wait 10 minutes if i'm offline that time.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    Cool, see you then
    yo, we're paired for rat's cap tour, i'm pdt gmt-7 and available anytime after 7 pm my timezone. I can maybe make early mornings up to around 10 am my timezone as well.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    How is 8 ish saturday evening your time?
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    that works for me
    Hey we gotta play for gen 2 monocolour lc doubles, I'm available for the next 18 seconds , my timezone is +15. Hope to see you there
    We are paired for SM nfe cup, Im GMT so we have a timezone gap. Im guessing weekends would be best time for us to play cause if this
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    I'm +8, I don't have a schedule at the moment so I'm for whatever as long as its not really early/late, when would you like to play?
    Jett
    Jett
    I think i will able to play any time tomorrow from like 10:30 AM (6:30 PM for you) onwards. Otherwise i can only play around that time an after only on weekends.
    Jett
    Jett
    I'm on my main, at the scheduled time we agreed on :)
    I'm your opponent for the CAP Holiday Bash. Honestly, I have no clue what my holiday week looks like, but I'll always be available between 10 pm - 5 am my time. I'm GMT -8 so hopefully this fits your aussie schedule.
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Would Friday the 27th work for you? Also, let me know what time in that range would work best for you.
    Steam Buns
    Steam Buns
    so would that mean its friday in the morning or evening part of that range? either way it works fine for me, and the best time would probably be around 3 am your time, but I am not too bothered and honestly that's a horrendous time of day to be playing mons so if playing earlier is easier for you that's fine aswell. If not lets lock it in for then :)
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sorry for the late reply, but yes that works for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…