Sapphire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! I'm your opponent for the summer seasonal R2, I'm EST (it's 12:20 roughly here as I am sending this) and am not free any of today, tomorrow (tuesday), or wednesday. I am not available from 12-2 my time on thursday and not at all Sunday (21st) but other than that I am mostly free the remaining days and can do any time
    downfall18
    downfall18
    Sounds good, do you wanna plan for noon? I have breakfast that I have to be at but I should be done by then and worst case scenario you sound pretty free other than 4-6 so we'll make it work. (Also where/how do you watch worlds I also wanna watch but haven't before).
    Sapphire
    Sapphire
    That sounds like a good idea! You can watch the 2022 World Championships on Youtube and Twitch! Just search up VGC 2022 Pokemon World Championships and it should pop up!
    Sapphire
    Sapphire
    I'm online, you can challenge me whenever!
    Hey we are paired for OSDT, I am GMT-6, let me know when you are free? I can battle almost everyday except Tuesday's and Saturday's.
    JP_PN
    JP_PN
    hey, I can't tomorrow, I had already made plans, and I thought I would be able to cancel but I rather not since we arranged our battle on Thursday and I wanted 4 hours for a response.
    JP_PN
    JP_PN
    waited*
    Sapphire
    Sapphire
    No worries, take the act win, I no showed the original scheduled time. Good luck in the rest of the tour!!
    hey, we play for vgcpl this week. my timezone is gmt +2 and i should be pretty flexible during the evening hours. what works for you?
    Tony
    Tony
    that should be fine yeah. see you then!
    Tony
    Tony
    hey, you guys have won the series already, so we don't have to play anymore. good luck in the final!
    Sapphire
    Sapphire
    Thank you so much! I hope you have a good rest of your weekend!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…