Eternal Spirit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup. We're paired for UU Open this week. Do you wanna aim to play this weekend? I'm GMT -4 and can do Friday after 3:30PM, Saturday and Sunday after 12PM. Let me know what works best.
    when do you want to fight for sm winter? I'm gmt-3 (Argentina), if you can talk to my discord to make it easier to fight "Luka # 9804"
    lukxray
    lukxray
    I realized that I put wrong the discord is "luka # 9840", sorry if you were trying to talk to another
    lukxray
    lukxray
    Luka#9840
    Do you want to play tomorrow for OST?
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    you shoulda let me know then, been waiting for nothing. anyway, idk how my next weekend is looking like, im prob going to have some things to do and would rather playing during the week. do you have some free time by then at all?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    understood, yeah, I can make tonight or tomorrow night work. which do you prefer?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I'll be on all day today as well, you can msg me on discord laurel#6008. I know you said your weekend is hard so happy to ask for a 1 day ext to play Monday if needed.
    Hey suppose we should actually set a time for uu snake this weekend, I should be pretty available, gmt -7 lmk what works
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Yo, what about like 4PM gmt -3 today?
    TSR
    TSR
    Hi sorry I woke up pretty late today and had some stuff to do, I’ll be on in a little bit but can reschedule for Sunday if that works better for you
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Thats ok, im gonna keep online for some time still so its not an issue, i just actually prefer to finish it today.
    Hey we play for SM PU Cup. GMT+9 and can play weekdays or on Sunday 8pm~1am my time (not Thursday though).
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Im not playing gmt+9 people for untours, take the win bro
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    damn
    most wanted gmt-8 lets play sat
    oversway
    oversway
    sunday is better actually
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Not sure about how my availability is gonna be but im very likely to be available on my sunday evening. Im gmt -3.
    oversway
    oversway
    im here
    Ltpl I'm gmt-8. My schedule is pretty busy this week but I can play any evening. Sunday would probably work if you can't do evenings but my schedule may change
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Do you wanna play today?
    LordST
    LordST
    not today, sounds like i could do whenever thursday
    Yo - I'm having dinner in like half an hr, so I can play from an hour on for the whole night +1
    when do u wanna play for lcwc, im done with finals after thursday, -8
    babyboyblues
    yello, do u wanna play tmrw my noon or so?
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    hello, im sorry for ignoring you i forgot to answer. Can you play today? Id strongly prefer to do so, tomorrow i might be online between 11am-3pm gmt -3 and i suppose thats not a fine timeframe to you.
    babyboyblues
    im on rn
    hi when do you wanna play for lcwc? i'm +1, every time until midnight works
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    I will try to catch you on PS main this morning then, gmt -3 here
    TheRam
    TheRam
    mh, unfortunately it didn't work out, maybe tomorrow at 2 pm your time?
    TheRam
    TheRam
    i'm on, just in case
    yo, when do you wanna play for mwp? im gmt +8. weekends preferred.
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Im gmt -3, what times are fine for you?
    gorex
    gorex
    sent a discord request to you, shld be simpler to schedule that way
    mwp -6 lets play saturday night if possible or sunday works too lmk whats best
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Idk my availability at all, but i might have some free time around like 10pm gmt -3 on Sunday for sure, does that work for you?
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    Yeah that works
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    im on main as carly rae jesus
    Pjl meu peixe. :Pray:
    Lili cantou. :Pray:
    Quem inventou as grades não conhece a dor da saudade. :Pray:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…