Ivar57
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when for nfe, gmt-5 and would prefer to play after Wednesday, free after 2pm my time usually till like midnight - 1am
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    +1 here, will be playing saturday 10pm for the aaa open so how about we do 11pm my time? I can play pretty much every evening so if that doesn't work just give me another suggestion
    Fc
    Fc
    that should work
    Fc
    Fc
    I'm on main as Fc
    Yo, AAA Open, I am GMT-4 and I am available to play Saturday between 3PM and Sunday past 11AM my time.
    Kabilapok
    Kabilapok
    I can't rn, I am not ready
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    no problem, I don't know my exact plans for next weekend yet so I can't say if that works at the moment. Let's plan Saturday 5pm your time and I will let you know if it doesn't work
    Kabilapok
    Kabilapok
    Alright thank you
    hi ivar, when do you want to play for omwc? i'm gmt+11, free for most of the next couple weeks but I'd prefer to play in the afternoon
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Hey MAMP, I am also free for most of the weeks but your afternoon might be challenging. I am +1 so somewhere during your evening sounds more plausible for scheduling.
    MAMP
    MAMP
    evening is fine for me. can you play during the day on weekdays? sometime like 11am friday 17th your time?
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    That works, see you then
    Hey there, we're paired up for No Imposter BH. I'm from GMT +5:30, when would you prefer to play?
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    +2 here, pretty much any time works for me. Just let me know a time and I will probably be able to confirm
    AnnaMyers
    AnnaMyers
    Could we play at your 4 pm on Friday?
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Sure, that works. See you then
    Hello. When to play bh ssnl? I'm GMT +8.
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    +2 here, I’m flexible so pretty much anything works. I’ll contact you on discord so we can make a quick decision.
    Yo, bh ssnl. I am gmt+8
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    +2 here, and on a camping trip. I will be going to different places so can we keep the timing flexible? I might not have reception.
    opfish
    opfish
    sure
    Hey, we are paired for the chess tournament. I'm generally available every day 10:00-12:00 and 18:00-21:00 my time, GMT +2.
    hey we're paired for chess tour, gmt+10 here currently 5pm (rounded down by 8 minutes)
    sunday my time works best, but let's hear when you can play and maybe we can find a time before then
    What about putting Avalanche on M-Abomasnow so it doesn’t miss, since it is likely to go last anyways?
    Champion Leon
    Great! Let me know how it goes. :)
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    So sadly when I tried it its not so good in practice. You have to take damage to do get the 120 BP but since this set forces switches with defense drops its very uncommon to actually take damage
    Champion Leon
    I understand, especially with stuff using Recover and such, it can be hard to rack up damage. Ice Hammer could work well then, it has the ability to lower Speed which makes it harder for slower walls or Speed-tied Pokémon, like Slowbro-Mega, to Core Enforcer it. Triple Axel and Ice Hamme also have the same PP
    Hey this is really late scheduling when can you play for NDBH Open I'm GMT -7.
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Hey, I’m sorry but I am actually currently unavailable for this. Could you please inform the organizers for me?
    Chessking345
    Chessking345
    Are you dropping out
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Yes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…