Ren-chon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When NUPL? I'm eastern time and thursday evening or saturday work best for me.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Id rather saturday since Im still having a couple exams this week. What do you think about 3pm your time? Or maybe during the night (assuming -4)
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    That should be fine
    when do you wanna play for uu open? gmt-4, would prefer any day after 3:30 pm my time but can be flexible
    Fc
    Fc
    on main as Fc04, what account do you use
    Fc
    Fc
    dc'd a few mins ago so I'm gonna head off, lmk a time that works to reschedule
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm really sorry man. I had some last minute rl stuff last night and had to head off with my mother, when I came back home it was already late af. What time works better for you today? I can play any time that feels good for you
    Hey UU open I'm gmt +5.5
    disc : Winterains#9854
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Im available mostly on weekends bcuz of college, usually from 2pm to 10pm -3. I think 2pm to 3pm would probably be the easiest time to play given the time difference
    w_r
    w_r
    take the w
    yo, we play for uu open, gmt +8 and free on weekends at best, maybe can do weekdays if my time is free
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I would much prefer weekends, even better if you can do next sat/sun (the 3rd or 4th of april) since Im super rushed for time this week and have classes on weekdays. Im usually around from around 2pm to 11pm -3
    Hi NUL. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 4pm~1am
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Uhhh I think its getting messy because we're likely tlaking about different days LOL If you can make it on your 1am saturday that would be cool, otherwise I can try your 1am friday but I cant guarantee Ill be around exactly on time since I have class till your 12:30am and then gotta have lunch and such
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Saturday 1am my time does work but its a tad bit late so that's why I was asking if you were free at other times that day (4pm~1am).
    But if that doesn't work, Saturday 1am should be fine.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I unfortunately cant do your 4pm to 12am (well, 12:30) because those are my class times :x So we're pretty tight on time there. I will do my best to show up at 1am on your friday though, but I might be a couple minutes late
    NU League. I'm gmt+0 and prefer evening/night if possible but lmk what works
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm -3, would rather play on weekend since I have class on weekdays. How about Saturday your 7~8pm?
    DKM
    DKM
    That should work
    DKM
    DKM
    Are you ready?
    Hey bud, we got to play for nusd. I'm gmt-3, lmk what works for you
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Preferably weekend tbh. I'm -3 as well so that's all Gucci. Wanna try maybe Sat 4pm?
    Abejas
    Abejas
    Sure, that works. Cya then!
    When do you wanna play for PUWC? GMT 0, anytime after 5pm on weekdays and all day weekends will work for me
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    LCWC mb LOL
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Wanna try like, 6pm your time friday?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    sure
    cpl i'm -8, i can do past 6:30pm today or from 3:45 to 4:30 or after 6pm thurs or past 3:15 friday and most of the day sat
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Let's try 3:30pm your time Friday
    queso
    queso
    sure
    queso
    queso
    yo sorry i forgot about it but i'm down to play now or later today
    long time no see, when fite o.o GMT+1
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hi fren o.o Are you available maybe on saturday? My weekdays are fairly busy because of college. If youre free on sat, we could try at smth like 8pm your time
    Realistic Waters
    goat, cya then
    Hey we play for wcpu I’m available whenever really gmt+1
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Id rather do it on weekends if possible, friday at the earliest. We can try at like, 4 to 5 PM your time maybe? On friday that is
    Taskr
    Taskr
    Yeah that should work
    Taskr
    Taskr
    on whenever ur ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…