Alternatif
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we're opponents for chess tour. I'm GMT -5, available from noon to midnight starting Tuesday. Tell me what times work for you!
    hiya. we're matched for tltl r3. Most evenings are really good for me (gmt -6) but I can also do an afternoon. I'll lock pu
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    Please confirm tiers and time.
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    Confirming PU, Ubers, RU, and play time saturday afternoon / evening.
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    Was away last night and just got home and saw this. When we talked about posting on smogon the day mentioned was Sunday I thought, but i can still do today (and into your tomorrow morning). Can also wake up 6am-10am (so sunday afternoon for you).
    hey tlt r2, im gmt -8, free most days/most times but with finals going on im a bit sporadic with that. im the lower seed so ill lock ou first, let me know what days work for you and what tier you would like to lock
    hey, we play for omwc. im gmt+5:30, would you like to play around 6-7 pm my time on saturday or sunday?
    Lana
    Lana
    yup, saturday 7 or 7:30pm works fine for me. pick any one of the time
    Lana
    Lana
    hey ill be free at 7:10pm in my timezone. which is 10 mins from now. see you then?
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    alright
    aaa ssnl i'm -7 i would prefer weekends, i can play most times past 11am on weekends
    Hello im your opponent for the multi format rands tour, when shall we play? I'm GMT+7
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    I'm free most of the time this week, what would arrange you?
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    GMT +2 here
    Drookez
    Drookez
    i can play 4-7pm your time thursday/friday, if that wont work we can reschedule for the weekends. You can start by locking a tier btw.
    PandaDoux
    PandaDoux
    Thursday 9pm (GMT+2) it's okay for you ?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    ^ this, and we're barely available after that time and Alternatif cannot play this weekend
    berry
    berry
    pretty sure it works for all of us, we’ll let you know if anything changes
    Hey so I saw you got reqs from using my team, its always cool to see people using my teams and being successful with it so thats cool
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    Thank you for providing your team for everyone
    oras stab, ill prob just pm you whenever i see you to get the games done as soon as possible
    when for usum mnm
    i'm gmt -5. i can't do saturday and am busy tuesday-friday from 1pm-4pm my time.
    abriel
    abriel
    my availability will be kind of spotty for the rest of today but just ping me here or on discord and i can probably finish the set at some point. if that doesn't work would the same time we played today on some other day work?
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    I wasn't available at all yesterday, I'm free today except between 5:30 and 7:00 my time. If you see me online feel free to chall
    abriel
    abriel
    I can do around 7 your time if you’d like
    mnm cup I’m -4
    best times for me to play are between 5:30 and 9 on Thursday / Friday, tell me if somewhere in that chunk works for you
    berry
    berry
    honestly I can play the same time Tuesday and Wednesday as well. I’d prefer not to play weekends, but if it’s impossible for you to make those times lmk and we can figure something out
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    I'll try to be here around 5:30 your time Thursday and Wednesday, if you could play a bit earlier it would arrange me cause I'm GMT +2
    berry
    berry
    I’ll do my best to be on as early as possible wed / thur, feel free to challenge me on PS if you see me (alt is regirock)
    when for usum nfe cup? GMT-4 available Monday after 8pm, tuesday after 7pm, wednesday after 8pm, thursday pretty much all day, friday after 8pm, saturday after 7pm, sunday during the day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…