Riku Sakuraba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When for lc open? GMT +1, prefer evenings for me on the weekend, 7-9pm. I'm flexible if you want to suggest a different time though?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Wanna do Saturday around 8pm your time then? That and 9pm your time are perfect for me.
    fitzy72
    8pm Saturday sounds good
    fitzy72
    I'm on ps main as fitzy for now until the scheduled time if you want to play early.
    LC open , when can u play . Im gmt-5
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Oh sorry, I'm just seeing your message. We're the same timezone. I can go pretty much any time today. Just let me know when you're on.
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Im free any day after 3pm gmt-5
    Hi we got paired for ru open. I'm gmt -4 and can play evenings on weekdays and almost anytime on weekends. Do u want to play this Saturday?
    eclipseY
    sorry i had to go out of town today, u can take the win
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sorry, I forgot to mention this since I got way busy earlier in the week, but we have another week to do our match. If you're available this Saturday, we can still fight if you'd like. The time would have to be later though like around nighttime like 8-9pm GMT-5.
    eclipseY
    nah its fine i have too much work rn so im dropping out, gl in the rest
    hey blt I was wondering if ur willing to play Sunday?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sunday is fine for me. I'm GMT-5; what's your timezone?
    AA
    AA
    I am est
    AA
    AA
    up to play in like 5 hours?
    When do u wanna go for ssnls, can do anytime reasonable for pst bar tues and thurs where i have class in the morning
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'm actually not sure. I'm pretty available after 1pm EST during the week since I get out of class early then. Weekends are pretty free as well. Monday might be a bit tough for me, but every other day is on the table.
    mushamu
    mushamu
    Wanna do Wednesday evening sometime
    mushamu
    mushamu
    well i can really do whenever. hmu if ur down today and if u cant then we can schedule for a later time
    hi we fight for the pu super hidden ability tournament, im gmt -7 and available p much whenever, when are u available
    Ubers ssnl when? Gmt-6
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi, I'm GMT-5 so you're an hour behind my timezone. I would prefer a Friday/Saturday/Sunday match any time after 12pm your time. I can go on Friday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest. What day/time work the best?
    Fusion Flare
    Fusion Flare
    ye friday works
    see you there
    Fusion Flare
    Fusion Flare
    On as Datsplashtho
    Hey bro when's good for mono ssnls, +5:30
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi, forgive me for not responding for a few days. I've been super busy. I'm GMT-4 so you're about 10 hours ahead of me. I'm currently most available on the weekend for your timezone since I have more flexibility with my schedule then. Friday/Saturday/Sunday are my best days thus far. As for times, I'll leave that up to you?
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    Friday works, can you play at 11 am your time ?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Yes that's fine. I'll see you then.
    When mono ssnl I'm GMT+1
    Quairo
    Quairo
    okay, let's go then
    Quairo
    Quairo
    yop, I'm online as Quairo
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I’m so sorry, but can we do Sunday? Something unexpected happened with my schedule, and I won’t be back home for some time. I can do an earlier time on Sunday if needed. Sorry for the trouble.
    Happy birthday riku, you mind dming me on discord I need a favor yet again
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Thank you so much! :] Remind me who you are again on Discord? I'm sorry
    Tinii
    Tinii
    I'm tini
    Hi we play for CAP playtest ! I'm +1, when do you wanna play ?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hello there, I'm GMT-5/EST. You're about 6 hours ahead of me. Preferably, I would like to do a weekend battle if possible (Friday/Sat/Sunday whichever works for you). I'm available on the afternoons and evenings, but what times would be convenient for your timezone?
    Atha
    Atha
    The most convenient would be an afternoon on your time, like Friday or Saturday 3pm, would that work ?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Yes, that works fine for me. I will see you Friday then
    Hi, we paired for oras roa tour, my timezone is gmt +5:30, i am free 1 to 3 pm est to play tomorrow and the day after, lmk
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey Harpp,

I can most likely do tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I can get you around that timeframe hopefully. I'll see you either tomorrow or Sunday.
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Hi i am online and around, lmk when you hop on
    Hey, we are matched up for the CAP playtest tour. When do you want to play? I'm GMT -4, and can do the evening on Friday, or most of the day Saturday or Sunday.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    That works for me.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hey, if you want to play this evening, I should be available for the next four hours or so. I'll be on showdown.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Alright, I'm on Riku Sakuraba if you want to go right now.
    when do you want to play, im free all day at weekend
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Gotcha
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Oh wait, I don't know about tomorrow since I'll most likely be out of the house. I can do earlier on Sunday though.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Just to let you know, I will be available for the next three/four hours. I'll be on Riku Sakuraba whenever you are ready.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…