Smogon Forums

BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Hey man, lets do it thursday ? i'm gmt +1 but if you have a time to suggest do it, tho my best availabilities are during my night times
ziloXX
ziloXX
Thursday is fine, normally I'm free from 2pm to 4pm gmt-3, do you think you can at 4pm?
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
4pm your time seems good bro
ziloXX
ziloXX
Man sorry, i had a problem. I think I can adapt to whatever schedule you can play this weekend, when would that be okay?
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Hey man know we were about to play in 30 minutes and of course we will if you refuses, but can we delay to tomorrow at the same time or even sooner ?
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Oh, yeah bro dw
ziloXX
ziloXX
Yeah tomorrow at the same time is fine
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Hey !! i'm on the main
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
hey bro you there ?
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
if you can't play we can report to sunday
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
i'll play some other tournaments, let me know, hope everything is alright for you
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
are you ok ? :(
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
you seem to have issues so if you want we can ask an extension so you can have time to fix all of these
ziloXX
ziloXX
Sorry I was in the hospital all day yesterday, i will try to be tomorrow as much as possible
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
bro fuck..... your irl comes before poke so i propose you that we ask for an extent, it doesn't bother me don't worry man
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
also wish everything goes well soon for you
ziloXX
ziloXX
I really appreciate it man! I'll try to be able to play tomorrow anyway, if i can play I'll let you know :blobthumbsup:
ziloXX
ziloXX
I'm available from now on, if it's too late for you, we ask for an extension
BlazingDark
BlazingDark
Hey man, how are you ? must play for some other tournaments and then leave :( so if possible i would like to ask for an extension