DaWoblefet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gmt -3 when for gen5 dou? i am free almost any hour on every day with some exceptions.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Friday would be my best day; I'm GMT -6. Would 2 PM my time, 5 PM yours work?
    woo
    woo
    Yea
    bw cup. gmt -4. Can play weekends or after like 4pm my time or If needed during work.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I am GMT -5. I can play evenings Mon-Wed, Fri afternoon-evening, and Saturday, but not Thursday or Sunday. Would Wednesday evening (say 8 PM your time 7 PM mine) work alright?
    Mack Knife
    Mack Knife
    Yeah lets do that
    Isn’t your CT the win or lose message of a Gentleman trainer on one of the in-game ships?
    antemortem
    antemortem
    (Maybe the S.S. Anne)
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    If it is, it's a coincidence! It's actually in reference to a philosopher I like to watch who uses "demonstrably false" a lot, and I liked the sound of it but changed up the wording a bit.
    Your showdown custom sprite is just HILARIOUS
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    mishmishmishmish
    Hi Woblefet, can you play for Der Machtige today between 6pm and 12pm gmt? No problem if you're not available at that time, we can play later.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Today would not be great. However, I am generally free throughout the week from Tuesday - Saturday from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM GMT -6 thanks to winter break.
    Jucherz
    Jucherz
    How about Wednesday 10am gmt-6?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Yes, that works for me. See you then!
    hi wob, we are paired for your tour. i am gmt-5 and pretty free since i am on break. i would prefer playing saturday or sunday at reasonable time, but i can also play monday/tuesday/wedensday if needed (later preferred). i prefer not to play on christmas eve or christmas. lmk whats best for you.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    ugh sorry, no idea how I missed the follow-up. We can do an hour later if that's better for you (11 AM my time, noon yours)
    emma
    emma
    perfect thanks see you then
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    I'm on Showdown in the Smogon Doubles room when you're ready.
    As a non-doubles player, halfway through your BW DOU video. Good work, pretty interesting in my opinion
    Sorry about that random team thread, I was going to use it as copy paste reference, then delete the thread.
    Hey Mr. Woblefet, I have another question. Sorry Ive been having a lot of questions. Im trying to calc the minimun EVs needed for Tyranitar to survive Impish Max Defense Corviknight's Body Press, through Survival Calc. I've tried Hydreigon using Submission (same attacking base stat, type, and base power), but I tested it and it added on unnecessary EVs. Do you know if there is a way to do this?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    The math that it uses fundamentally is calculating whether base damage is modified by adjusting the defense value. That is, if floor(floor([2*level]/5)*Atk*BP/Def) does not change in value when decreasing Def, then you can reduce Def and increase HP (best EVs) or just reduce EVs (min EVs). However,it's much more practical to just manually guess and check or let Survival Calc do it.
    musiquepkmn
    I'm an idot... I saw the two 64s and thought it meant 64 hp and 64 defense! Smh... At least thanks for clearing up my confusion about the calculations! I don't know what to say. Sorry for bothering you.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    All good! You're asking smart questions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…