Rei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for ru winter ssnl, i'm gmt -5. what times do you prefer? i'm free all weekend but will be a bit busy on the weekdays due to school
    Hey we play for dpp ubers tour. I'm gmt-5, when can u play?

Just pm me on discord ( ckw#6353) if u want to schedule there
    Rei
    Rei
    Take win and tell host I'm dropping out.
    ckw
    ckw
    ok
    We play for the SM CAP tour. I'm gonna be occupied until like Friday. When are you able to play? I'm GMT -6 BTW
    Voltage
    Voltage
    Yeah, any time after 3PM should work for me. Want to shoot for like 4PM GMT-6?
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah sure I will see you then.
    Rei
    Rei
    Actually take win, I got full time at work and Ik in the future once my full time hours kick in on Saturday I will have a hard time balancing this many tours.
    *obligatory VM at start of the round so Guard can coinflip*
    Hey I am gmt+1 and we are sheduled for AG SSNL. Id prefer to play on Sunday since I wont have time to play Friday and Saturday if that doesnt work for you we gotta go Thursday or sth. Given that we have 6 hours difference we will probably have to play around 2pm your time, latest Id like to play would be 4pm yours.
    Rei
    Rei
    zzzz if it's more than 15 mins, then I rather wait a hour then play so I can get something done.
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    not its not
    actually ready now
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    also Id expect some patience after you left me waiting with no warning lol
    SM PU cup when do u wanna play? (i'm gmt+1)
    Rei
    Rei
    can you do Saturday between 9am-12pm gmt-5?
    Cao Jie
    Cao Jie
    yea it should work
    We play for MWP, when do you wanna play? Not available on weekends.
    Trichotomy
    Trichotomy
    ah actually sorry to change up on you again, I just traded my Friday shift for today, so I can play 7pm Friday, if that’s okay with tou
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah that works for me I see you then.
    Trichotomy
    Trichotomy
    sounds good, ty for being patient with scheduling!
    NFE Open. GMT-5, available from 8pm-12pm weekdays, 7pm-12pm saturday, and can plan around any time on Sunday, just let me know a good time for you.
    Rei
    Rei
    I entered too many tours, take win.
    Down to play for 2v2PL this weekend or preferably any weekday after 5:30 PM EST
    Peary
    Peary
    PS Name: Peary
    Rei
    Rei
    Uh tbf idrc if we play or not as my team is out of poffs but if you wanna play lmk and I be on at 8pm gmt-5.
    Peary
    Peary
    yeah i'd like to play and I'm on right now will also be on then too!
    Ayyyyyyy Yami Yamster Yami Yugi we're paired for the RBY UU Spotlight Tour when're you up to play? GMT+0 checkety check
    Rei
    Rei
    This might be tough, sat / sun are def out for me with xmas events. I work monday-wednesday at diff times. 1:15pm-10pm Monday, 8:15-6pm Tuesday, and 9:15-7pm Wednesday all in gmt-5 is time windows I will be unable to play in due to work.
    Plague von Karma
    Tell you what, message me on Discord @ Plague von Karma#2000 whenever you see me online while you're free. Sounds silly but it may actually work out for us.
    hi friend when do you wanna play for 2v2pl, gmt-4 and prefer my nights after 8pm
    Rei
    Rei
    Pain. I ask to be subbed out this week and my manager told me they will once they found someone and it seemed to never happened zzzz. Let's do 8pm gmt-5 Sunday unless a sub magically appears before then.
    LLiama
    LLiama
    deadgame y/n
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah as long as my team lost idc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…