Bag of Trixx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyyy, we have to play for the PU Open, I'm GMT+2. Since the deadline is the next week, don't you mind playing on early next week ? :)
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    hey my bad i'm sorry i didn't see your message. is it possible to play at any other time on Sunday? I can play at anytime
    Astrø
    Astrø
    For sure, I'll be on anytime too, no worries :)
    Astrø
    Astrø
    I'm on PS as Astreau
    Hi we play rands slam

I'm super busy this week. I'm guaranteed to be available during 9pm - 11pm GMT-7 Mon-Fri. But I can try to make time according to your availability. When would you like to play?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    hey sorry i totally forgot to msg you back butttt i'm gmt-4. Would you like to play either today or tomorrow? I can play whenever
    Hi, when would you be free to play for NU open? -7 and free most afternoons and evenings.
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    Howdy, I'm-4. I can play Monday-Friday evenings orrrr the weekends.
    avarice
    avarice
    omg?
    Hey! I'm GMT -5, when can you play for SM PU tour? I'm free Wednesday and weekends.
    Hera
    Hera
    I guess at this point it's Sunday. When are you free?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    I'm on right now if you want to play, if not? we can shoot for Sunday any time
    Hera
    Hera
    oh yeah I can get on now
    BW PU R2, when are you available?
    gmt+1, mostly online in the evening, would ´like to play asap
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    Hey sorry I didn't see your message yesterday, but the time you sent the message would have been while I was at work so I couldn't have played either way.

Can you play at around 6pm my time? I know that's kind of late for you but I won't be home until then. If not, I can play anytime that works for you on Sunday.
    DnB
    DnB
    sry, im online now for like 2-3 more hours, then i have to leave for work
    but yea, sunday sounds fine, should also be free all day :)
    DnB
    DnB
    online from now on, just message OnlyRandomStuff on ps :)
    I'm a dumbass and forgot that I had a doctor's appointment for when we scheduled. do you mind if we play two hours after the initial scheduled time?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    hey sorry i just saw your message. yeah i'm down to play at a later time. we agreed on 4pm my time tomorrow, yes? so 6pm gmt-5? sounds good. lmk or tag me on the pu discord if you need to change fsr :3
    Hey I'm GMT-6 and free most evenings if given notice. When do you want to play chess?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    Hey I'm gmt-5. I can play weekday late afternoons/evenings or weekends anytime.
    Blazade
    Blazade
    Ok. How about Thursday at 5 pm my time?
    Blazade
    Blazade
    Well, I'll be there at any rate. My discord is Ghostwheel#0538
    GMT+8 Can you play now?
    Flatemo
    Flatemo
    I think I can play now, I thought you said Saturday?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    Ohhh I did say Saturday. My bad i mixed up my days. Can you play sunday? There's a snowstorm rn and my internet is out so i can only play on spotty cell service. But the storm is messing with the cell service so I'll probsjust DC if i play now. Can tomorrow work?
    Flatemo
    Flatemo
    Pretty sure I can
    hi when can you play oras pu? im +1 and can play any day after my 9pm except sunday
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    hey I'm GMT-5. how about Friday or Saturday around 6pm my time? if that is too late, lmk
    Smalls
    Smalls
    saturday at that time works for me
    puwc sometime later next week evening eu time?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    Hey sorry just saw your message. Yeah I'd prefer to play later in the week as well, perhaps on Saturday or Sunday? I'm GMT -5 and afternoon/evening times work for me.
    Haund
    Haund
    saturday should work. i can play around 4.30 your time, does that work?
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    Saturdat @ 4:30 works for me! I'll cya then buddy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…