Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oras ssnl when wanna play?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    i dont. take the win
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    i already dropped out last round, idk why we got paired up, apologies
    Ubers Seasonal, GMT -4: do you have a particular time you'd like to play? (SpacialRendevous#2088, since I see you like discord)
    Hello, ORAS ssnl, when can you play?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    i'm +1, if you have discord add me there: Tomahawk#6827. i can generally play weekday venings and weekend days
    Yo when uusd? Gmt -3 can everyday but later in the week should be better to prep but sunday wont can cuz i have a test
    Hi! I never really left just wasn't active. I actually did start playing TCG but with lockdown still want to be into Pokemon so this is the next best thing. Really like the meta's and tiers this gen too.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    That's cool man! Glad to see you enjoy :)
    Uu snake, I can do Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm gmt -6.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    hey man, i am +1 and can do my evenings if that works. ps do you have discord?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Yea that should be fine your evenings are around my late a.m, or early p.m. discord: heysup#9680
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    cool i'll pm you there
    yo gsc pl, im gmt-5 and usually free from my afternoon and onwards. when is convenient for you?
    obii
    obii
    you can add me on discord too obii#3532
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    ill just add you there its easier
    hey we're paired for classic warmup, i'll be having finals until wednesday but i'll be pretty free then, also i'm gmt+1
    feel free to hmu on discord if you want: Hiro'#0007
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    thats cool, im same timezone. ill adyou on discord if i dont get forget
    not seen that name in a while! when did you start playing again?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    hey man, nice to see you! yeah it's been like 4 years, think i quit in 2016, for me it's the classic covid lockdown case, think a few months back i was bored af so decided to check up on here and with not much to do now im p much back
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    how you been?
    pentathlon when? im gmt and free most of the week
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    hi im +1 can do tonight for example. discord is Tomahawk#6827
    Cam
    Cam
    i'll hit you up in a few hours let me just sort a few things out
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Sure thing im available from now
    Hey, when do you want play for Penta? I'm GMT+1, and I'd like avoid playing this weekend; otherwise I'm free most of the time
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    if you have discord add me there: Tomahawk#6827
    hiya! We play for dpp cup in 1v1 classic. When would you like to play? I'm gmt-5 and have school during the week so weekends probably work best but let me know.
    Hi, we gotta play for UPL tb.
    I am only available during my morning cause I have class in the afternoon >.< I am gmt-5 and it'd be great if u can play on Wednesday.
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Today doesn't work at all I need a team first x_x. if u can't make weds then thursday is fine if you want.
    Uhm I doubt cuz I gotta do stuff at home first that's why I can't promise you to be free at that hour but I could try let you know.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    oh i thought the deadline was wednesday. i think thursday should prob work
    Ayu
    Ayu
    kk if anything changes lmk on cord^^
    we will play adv ssnl this round,i'm gmt+8,i can play for my night time,what time do you want play
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    hi sorry for the late reply, I can play in the next few days: Tomahawk#6827 (discord)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…