damien the genius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when would you like to play for OU majors? -7 and free most afternoons to nights.
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, Sunday Evening sounds good, I'll be free most of the evening. Best for me should be around like midday or within the next hour or two after that in GMT +10, which I think is around 7pm for you. If you'd like to play later than that it'll probably be fine too as long as I know in advance.
    maki
    maki
    8:15 pm my time sound good?
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    That should work.
    NU Open, when would you like to play? GMT -6 here
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I'm +11, I'm free most evenings your time and would rather play as soon as possible if we can. How would today or tomorrow work?
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Hey man if we can play right now that would be super epic, if u can let me know on main, I'll be on as Feliburn
    Hey, we're paired for LC ssnl, I'm +1. Can you play Saturday around of 10 AM my time ?
    Astrø
    Astrø
    I'm really not sure to play Sunday unfortunately. As I've already called act, I don't think it'd be possible to get back on it
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    We could play now if you're free? Or get an extension? I definitely think it'd be possible to go back on an activity call if we can play.
    Astrø
    Astrø
    Sorry I'm not free for this evening, I also can't play Monday and tomorrow may be too hard. The miss scheduling made the things way too hard for me, so I don't think I can do anything for this. Sorry for that but I couldn't find a better way
    Yo when do you wanna play for LC ssnl , I'm GMT+1 and I already know that you're GMT+11?
    Yves Stone
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Otherwise I'm a bit overbooked with games for the weekend and don't have a lot of free time left, I guess possibly we could do like Sunday night my time (midday Sunday for you) but I won't know until the day if I can commit to that, so we might need an extension otherwise in that case.
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Oh, disregard my last message, you beat me, lol

I'm on afakedugong on main.
    Ou majors gmt +1 when? I prefer asap
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I'm +11, we could go like 11am today your time if you want to just get it done.
    Niko
    Niko
    sure, we can also play now if you want
    When can you play for OU Majors? I'm GMT +1
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey! How would Sunday work? I’ll be free from around 12 noon to 2pm your time. I can also make Saturday work but the times I’m free are harder to guarantee.
    ViZar
    ViZar
    Sunday works just fine
    ViZar
    ViZar
    hey I'm currently online, you can challenge me on PS when you're on
    My PS name is ViZarPKMN
    Hey when would you like to play for ADV Seasonal? I'm GMT-4 I should be free all Week, let me know what works for you, thanks!
    hey, when do you want to play for adv ssnl? i'm +1
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I’m +11. Thursday night or Saturday/Sunday morning your time would be best for me, But I can make other times work so just let me know what suits.
    Frrf
    Thursday night would be perfect although I already have a game planned at 9pm +1 so idk if earlier or later works for you
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    I'm playing a game myself at 11pm. Would midnight be okay with you? If that's too late we can go 10pm instead but that's a bit worse for my sleep, haha.

Alternatively, we could just play right now if you're free?
    yo, lc ssnl i'm gmt+1 and i prefer play in night and if possible after wednesday
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Sorry for forgetting to respond. Turns out that Thursday night isn't as good for me as I thought unless you're free at like 7pm +1? If that doesn't work, either night on the weekend should be good.

Sorry again for the confusion, I've been a bit too disorganised this week, lol.
    yovan33321
    yovan33321
    No problem, go for 7pm today thursday
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I’m really not having a good day with time zones. I’ve sent you a message on discord, can we talk there?

I’ve realised I actually messed up the second time and need to play at 11PM like you originally suggested I hope that’s okay.
    sm ou global, gmt+1, when can you play
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I'm +11, How would Wednesday evening your time work for you? If that doesn't work most days after Tomorrow are good for me.
    zugubu royale
    nvm they had wrong matchups, gl in the tour
    Hey again, when would you like to play adv? -5 I should have plenty of time this week
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I’m GMT +11, I am going away for the weekend though so it’d be great if we could play before, how would something like an hour before this time tomorrow sound? I believe that would be 7:30 PM for you?
    Slave Of Passion
    Yeah, that's good
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I'm on afakedugong on main whenever you're good to go.
    ur new opp for dpp seasonals is Staxi. i forgot to tag you initially in my post so letting u know here
    Hey my timezone’s est matched up for adv ssnl I can play today if you want , otherwise catch me on discord as eden#4204
    hey when do you wanna play for dpp seasonal? im -5 and can generally play any time from 5pm-12am
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Hey, I don't think I'm your correct opponent. My opponent last round forgot to report his win and they gave it to me, so I'm currently in the wrong bracket, hopefully they'll fix it soon.
    RageAgainstTheMagearna
    RageAgainstTheMagearna
    Ah gotcha, thanks for letting me know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…