Celever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, when do you want to play for ccc2? i'm gmt -4
    Celever
    Celever
    Yo I'm terrible at scheduling but I'm around for the next few days p much most of the time, play NOW me if you're around too (the sort of time you sent that profile message actually works very well for me since I'm GMT+1) or if you see me active on showdown ^^"
    Rach
    i haven't been able to catch you online, does morning time tomorrow or sunday work for you? somewhere around 3-5am for me. we can also do 3-5pm those days
    Celever
    Celever
    I can play this evening at the earlier edge of that timeframe (preferably starting at legit 3PM your time), preferably a little earlier if that's possible for you
    yo we play for gaunlet, wanna play rn by chance?
    Ainzcrad
    Ainzcrad
    sorry for the next pm again, i am available most days after 5 pm gmt +1, tho i prefer playing tonight (still available for the next 2 hours)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    aha yeah I felt that way. So hard to get motivated from home. When we first met I was finishing up high school online and yeah it's so hard. with this new situation thankfully I only had to ever do 1 class online. but even that I felt so little desire to do.

I think your team went 1-4 unfortunately, but mine won on the bright side :D
    Celever
    Celever
    Yeah focussing at home is a whole different story to actually being at uni. I was at uni for my first term and then laws changed and I had to go home for the second, the difference is huge, even though everything was online when I was living at uni anyway haha.

Ahhhh F but congrats aha!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I just can’t stand online classes haha I made an effort to avoid them always
    hey Celever, are you still wanting to participate in Circus Premier League? you haven't responded to scheduling in the Discord
    Yo you're my opponent for the random battle tournament. Drop your discord I'll be easier to converse there.
    Celever
    Celever
    Yo, my Discord is jjcelever#9703 though I'm around for the foreseeable so we could play now if you're around too.

I wanna ban Dynamax btw
    when fight? PST here
    Celever
    Celever
    If not then I'm free p much at any time during the day and fairly late at night. GMT+1
    breh
    breh
    would like later your time (ex. like 10pmish your time, 2pmish my time) be ok? hopefully my math is correct
    Celever
    Celever
    Yeah that sounds good, see you then! Celly Berry on showdown btw
    Are you still interested in the color walrus? Deadline is Monday for at least the Red submission.
    Celever
    Celever
    Ah right I haven't had a chance to think of a song for it yet but I'll get it to you, and then the rest when I have some proper free time. I'll definitely do it though.
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    Cool, thanks.
    Celever what’s up
    Celever
    Celever
    Hey man! :3 Pretty good, have to say. I'm in Smogon Survivor which is awesome and is taking up a lot of my time, which was needed because I've been really bored recently lmao. How're you doing?
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I’m doing alright. I mostly came back to smogon because of big rona so I’ve been playing a lot of BW and stuff
    we play for zu. im -3 and can play everyday after my 6pm
    Perry
    Perry
    I mean, i can play from 18-02am easily enough I guess. I should also be available to play before (like now) but it depends on my work schedule
    Celever
    Celever
    Sorry I was already asleep by then yesterday but I think I'll be around at 6PM your time today, maybe a little earlier would be preferable but it shouldn't matter too much!
    Perry
    Perry
    ok! Check me on discord perry#4313 so we can message each other faster too
    yo, zu tour. i'm gmt+2 and can play when you want without tommorow in afternoon.
    Celever
    Celever
    Yo, I posted on your wall as well haha. I’m mostly nocturnal rn which makes it difficult since I’m one hour behind you... it might actually be best to do our games in the morning if you’re fine with that?
    yovan33321
    yovan33321
    nopnopnope, i never play in morning sorry, cause i sleep, i do my homeworks, i work...
    Celever
    Celever
    Hahaha fair fair that's p much what I expected :P Tbh we could play now if you're able to?
    dude i absolutely love ur comments, every time you speak on OI you always give a fresh new insight into Pokemon's worldbuilding and development
    Celever
    Celever
    Thanks man I try ^^". And right back atcha, OI has some of the best discussion on this site that goes more in-depth than almost anywhere else imo. It's why it's where I post the most nowadays.
    Hey there buddy boy, we are paired for round 2 of the ZU budget tour . Just tell me when you have time ok?

Gl for the tour!
    Celever
    Celever
    That sounds good, see you then!
    Celever
    Celever
    I may be an hour or two later than the agreed time today. Is that OK or would it be better to do it tomorrow?
    275p
    275p
    That's ok. Two or one hour doesn't matter to me. I can wait all day :blobthumbsup:
    Hello we are paired for adv ZU cup, when can you play?
    I'm gmt+2 and I can play when you want
    Celever
    Celever
    Ayy I'm actually back now at least for the foreseeable, how's things?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    pretty bad LOL not to get into too much detail but how are you? TBH I'm always surprised by your age because it seemed like back when we used to talk, every year you got another year younger. But I guess eventually it settled on your real age. As I said in my last message I'm surprised you're as old now as I was back then. Pretty amazing! So you must be having those great life-changing experiences now
    Celever
    Celever
    Oh shit sorry to hear that things aren't going good I'm sorry D:. Ah yeah I only got one year younger since I joined when I was 12 and got that reversed but it's still weird to think I'm around the same age as you when we met damn. 18 in a couple months though and yeah haha I'm loving life right now it's a great age to be. I'm taking an extra year of college too so I get a bonus year before I have to be an adult :P
    It's been awhile haha. Crazy to think you're only 17 now; i was only 16 when we met
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…