Rei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hy, when do u have time for dpp lc?
    gmt+2, would prefer to play asap, mostly available in my evenings
    yo, we're paired for oras cap- sorry i'm a bit late to schedule, finals week and all that. -4, lemme know when's possible
    When do you want to play gsc uu? Is wednesday or Thursday 9pm gmt+2 alright?
    cherryb0ng
    cherryb0ng
    If you can wait like 15 minutes I will be on main. Is that fine?
    Rei
    Rei
    Sorry I was busy helping my dad since I got up at 8:30am gmt-4. I be ready in 30 mins to play.
    cherryb0ng
    cherryb0ng
    no problem. I will be on main as ddl zan
    If you didn't already know, our team for the ghosting tour is good with 5 our time sunday or 8 your time, but I have like a 5% chance I can't play just so you know I can't on any other day.
    Hope you're having fun with Final Fantasy
    Rei
    Rei
    Ye I am. Just something about it has made me feel somewhat better and made me in a better mental state than I have been the last few months.
    Ransei
    Ransei
    Niiice. Glad the game is doing that for you. Personally I've never played it but I've heard about how great it is.
    Rei
    Rei
    yeah haha
    Yo, we're paired for the ROA ORAS CAP tour, flexible schedule during the weekdays, prefer late evenings on weekends. I'm PDT (GMT -7).
    UUFPL when? +2, would prefer playing Thursday or earlier
    Rei
    Rei
    I'm free 10am-6pm gmt-4 trrw. Sleep deprivation was kicking in really bad so my bad for not responding eariler.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    10am i should be there, 1% chance ill be a little late but nothing too big
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm online
    Hii!
    We're paired for the pspl monotype!
    I'm gmt+2 and can battle the following on my time:
    Tuesday 10am till 10pm
    Wednesday 10am till 10pm
    Thursday 10am till 10pm
    Sunday 10am till 10pm

Let me know what works for you!
    Rei
    Rei
    Hey those times are very rough for me due to my work schedule (5am-3pm gmt-4) so I can only make the last 30 minutes of your availability work since my free time is 3:30-9:30pm other than my day off on Saturday. Can you do Sunday at 3:30pm gmt-4 9:30pm gmt+2?
    Miss Novelist
    Yes, that is fine by me!
    Will see you then!
    Miss Novelist
    I know I'm 20 minutes early, but ready when you are!
    hey Yami, when would you like to play for ORAS CAP? I'm GMT+3 and a bit busy this week so I'd appreciate some accomodation near the weekend.
    When are you available to play for 1v1 majors? I'm US Central for scheduling purposes - I'm reaching out to you first bc I know you have a busy schedule
    Itchy
    Itchy
    I might not be able to make it at our scheduled time this afternoon, might have to play later or another day. I'll update you when I know more
    Rei
    Rei
    That's fine I was getting iffy if I could play at the time to. My availability is the same mon-fri other than Tuesday, as I am off that day and am free from 10am-9pm. I rather we play a bit later tonight like 9pm gmt-4 if possible as I wanna get it over with, but completely understand if that's not possible.
    Itchy
    Itchy
    I should be home and available to play then. Thanks for being flexible on a short notice ^~^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…