Zeal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are playing for DPL. I'm GMT+10. I can play pretty much any time on the weekend or on Monday morning.
    Zeal
    Zeal
    I'm +8, don't have anything planned yet this weekend but Saturday night would be best for me does 7pm my time work for you?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    That sounds good, see you then
    hey, we're matched for DPL, GMT-5 and I am free all day next Saturday and Sunday but prefer to play my late nights (10PM and later)
    Yo when do you want to play for DPL? I'm GMT -7 and am most free on the weekend.
    Zeal
    Zeal
    I’m +8, also free most of the weekend except for Sunday night. Mornings would be best for me, does my Sunday 10am work for you?
    eragon
    eragon
    Yeah that should work!
    Hey! Paired for DOU Majors. I'm free tomorrow Wednesday and Friday after 20:00 gmt -5. Saturday I'm only free after 21:00, but Sunday I'm a bit more flexible, from 13:00 to 23:00
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Yo just a heads up looks like something I’m doing this morning might be delayed by a bit that was supposed to end 10 mins before our match time. I can still make it but might be 10-15 mins late.
    Zeal
    Zeal
    On as PabloGonzalez2009
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    What? This is supposed to be tomorrow XD. If you're still around I can play though
    Hey we're paired up for this round of spikemuth! I'm gmt-4, available most days around 3-5PM my time, and from 8PM for a while into the night. I can be flexible on these times but I'll need to know in advance. Let me know when you want to do it!
    Zeal
    Zeal
    I’m +8 so we’re 12 hours apart. We can do my Saturday at 9am
    ProssettiVGC
    ProssettiVGC
    Should work for me. My showdown is ProssettiVGC, message me on there when we play please because I don't always get my notifications from here, but also message me on here in case you need to call activity.
    Zeal
    Zeal
    online now as PabloGonzalez2009
    Hey! Spikemuth cup r4. I'm gmt+3. I'm more flexible to play at the weekend, mostly Sunday. From morning to 23:00
    you are my 5th opponent in 2 weeks who is literally on the opposite side of the world from me
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Tragic! You wanna do 9am Sunday morning +8?
    Borghi
    Borghi
    Hey, so you're 12 hours ahead of me exactly, which actually is super nice all things considered

9am Sunday for you is 9pm Saturday for me, that should work perfectly!
    Borghi
    Borghi
    hey just checking if we still good in an hour? (ik ur asleep and wont reply its aight)
    VGC ssnl I´m available all the week after 7:00pm(gmt-6)
    Lucky-Sama
    Lucky-Sama
    Sure 10pm at my time right? But if you want to play rn let me know
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Oh shit my bad I meant my time, I’m +8 but honestly idk when I’m gonna be free. Worst case you can just take the win but I wanna try to figure out something first. Probably better to communicate on discord if that’s good with you, Zeal#2211
    Lucky-Sama
    Lucky-Sama
    This is my discord Lucky-Sama#6014
    osdt, gmt+2, would prefer saturday morning/afternoon my time, lmk if that works
    Zeal
    Zeal
    gmt -7, how about we do Saturday 9am my time?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ye ok
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Online as PabloGonzalez2009 now
    hey I got subbed in to play doubles wcop, I'm - 5, from what I heard you were supposed to play in like four hours and a half? I can't really do that today rip but I can do that tomorrow and the next day if needed, would be online a few hours prior and after too
    Zeal
    Zeal
    I’m +8 and we were supposed to play 1pm Saturday my time, would rather play Saturday or this evening in around 12 hours
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    oh okay, yeah your 1pm Saturday is what I was suggesting first lol so should be fine
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Online as PabloGonzalez2009
    When DOU autumn? I'm gmt+5.5
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Sorry for late notice but something came up. Can we push back 3 hours to 5pm? I can guarantee 5 but might possibly be online earlier if that's more convenient for you.
    Latias
    Latias
    Ok
    Zeal
    Zeal
    I'm on as PabloGonzalez2009 now
    Hey, we are playing for seasonal. I'm GMT +10. I would prefer to play on Friday or Sunday.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Yeah that should be fine, see you then.
    Zeal
    Zeal
    My pc that had all my teams on it isn’t working right now, could you give me an hour to see if I can fix it then reschedule if I can’t do it tonight?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Yeah, that should be ok.
    Hello! We play for XY Cup. I live in GMT -5, and my best day to play would be Friday afternoon / evening. I can also play on Saturday or in the evenings Monday-Wednesday. I cannot play on Thursday or Sunday at all. What works best for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…